Jump to content


2015 - 05/22 - New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Arena


  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Disembodied Spirit

Disembodied Spirit

    Big Hat Funny!

  • Members
  • 3419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Interests:Turned down the role of Billy Hicks in 'St. Elmo's Fire' Worked at WorldCom, Enron and AIG before realizing work is dumb. Once asked Sarah McLachlan out on a date, and was promptly turned down.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:17 AM

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 01 May 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

View PostEmpty Mindless Spectre, on 30 April 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

View Postedm2112, on 30 April 2015 - 12:45 AM, said:

NO NO NO WAIT I AM GETTING THOSE. I just need until next week to get the cash. Please hide maybe?

Yeah I was thinking about it myself, but I only (haha "ONLY") paid $150 for my 16th row seat. I don't think I'm willing to pay $250 more to move up 7 rows. Tempting though...
I'm keeping my seats too. I'm 3 rows off the floor , closest section, Geddy's side.
VIP Silver.
Pisses me off cause some VIP Silver Floor Alex side Row 12 are showing today.
Both are still there as of Right Now- Monday 11:17am CST

Sponsored Post

#42 Disembodied Spirit

Disembodied Spirit

    Big Hat Funny!

  • Members
  • 3419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Interests:Turned down the role of Billy Hicks in 'St. Elmo's Fire' Worked at WorldCom, Enron and AIG before realizing work is dumb. Once asked Sarah McLachlan out on a date, and was promptly turned down.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:20 AM

View PostMood Lifter, on 03 May 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show.  Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center.  Plan on getting there around 4 or so.  Hope to see you there.

UPDATE:  I've got reservations made for up to 20 people.  If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.
:rush: :7up: :rush:

Sounds awesome Mood Lifter. I will let you know.
Seems like a great place for drinks and eats before the show.
There are 4 in my party. I will let you know week of show. Way to be proactive.
Good eats and drinks??

#43 edm2112

edm2112

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama
  • Interests:Drumming, Listening to Rush

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:35 PM

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 04 May 2015 - 11:17 AM, said:

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 01 May 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

View PostEmpty Mindless Spectre, on 30 April 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

View Postedm2112, on 30 April 2015 - 12:45 AM, said:

NO NO NO WAIT I AM GETTING THOSE. I just need until next week to get the cash. Please hide maybe?

Yeah I was thinking about it myself, but I only (haha "ONLY") paid $150 for my 16th row seat. I don't think I'm willing to pay $250 more to move up 7 rows. Tempting though...
I'm keeping my seats too. I'm 3 rows off the floor , closest section, Geddy's side.
VIP Silver.
Pisses me off cause some VIP Silver Floor Alex side Row 12 are showing today.
Both are still there as of Right Now- Monday 11:17am CST

Super glad they're still up. Waiting on a check to come in the mail. I'd been saving since the Nashville show last tour, so I've already allowed myself to pay up if I need to. Hopefully they stay there until the mailman decides to come around.

#44 Mood Lifter

Mood Lifter

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:57 PM

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 04 May 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

View PostMood Lifter, on 03 May 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show.  Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center.  Plan on getting there around 4 or so.  Hope to see you there.

UPDATE:  I've got reservations made for up to 20 people.  If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.
:rush: :7up: :rush:

Sounds awesome Mood Lifter. I will let you know.
Seems like a great place for drinks and eats before the show.
There are 4 in my party. I will let you know week of show. Way to be proactive.
Good eats and drinks??

Yeah, great food, cold beer, good tequila, and nice mixed drinks.  About a half mile from the stadium.  Hope to see you there, and please do give me confirmation when you're sure.  I'll make sure you've got a spot!

Anybody else?

:rush: :7up: :rush:

#45 Disembodied Spirit

Disembodied Spirit

    Big Hat Funny!

  • Members
  • 3419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Interests:Turned down the role of Billy Hicks in 'St. Elmo's Fire' Worked at WorldCom, Enron and AIG before realizing work is dumb. Once asked Sarah McLachlan out on a date, and was promptly turned down.

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:51 AM

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 04 May 2015 - 11:17 AM, said:

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 01 May 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

View PostEmpty Mindless Spectre, on 30 April 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

View Postedm2112, on 30 April 2015 - 12:45 AM, said:

NO NO NO WAIT I AM GETTING THOSE. I just need until next week to get the cash. Please hide maybe?

Yeah I was thinking about it myself, but I only (haha "ONLY") paid $150 for my 16th row seat. I don't think I'm willing to pay $250 more to move up 7 rows. Tempting though...
I'm keeping my seats too. I'm 3 rows off the floor , closest section, Geddy's side.
VIP Silver.
Pisses me off cause some VIP Silver Floor Alex side Row 12 are showing today.
Both are still there as of Right Now- Monday 11:17am CST
Both of these tickets are still showing on Ticketmaster site edm

Thursday 5-7-2015 11:51 CST

#46 JoenataArctica

JoenataArctica

    Prime Mover

  • Members *
  • 547 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wherever work takes me!
  • Interests:Archaeology major in college. Playing guitar and xbox and fishing, and stuff!

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:08 AM

Just got all the itinerary booked for my 6th show and my girlfriend's 1st!  Can't wait!

#47 edm2112

edm2112

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama
  • Interests:Drumming, Listening to Rush

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

Damn, those 9th row seats got scooped up...I know I shouldn't complain about 13th row...but..man I had a shot at least..oh well. 12 DAYS AWAY!

#48 Territorial_Game

Territorial_Game

    Net Boy

  • Members *
  • 3491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Antonio, TX

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:19 PM

Couldn't resist, guess I'm taking the Friday off work! See you guys in New Orleans! Floor C row 4.

#49 Territorial_Game

Territorial_Game

    Net Boy

  • Members *
  • 3491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Antonio, TX

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:00 PM

View PostMood Lifter, on 03 May 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show.  Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center.  Plan on getting there around 4 or so.  Hope to see you there.

UPDATE:  I've got reservations made for up to 20 people.  If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.
:rush: :7up: :rush:

I don't know if there will be one other person with me, but count me in for sure!

#50 Mood Lifter

Mood Lifter

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:54 PM

View PostMood Lifter, on 04 May 2015 - 03:57 PM, said:

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 04 May 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

View PostMood Lifter, on 03 May 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show.  Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center.  Plan on getting there around 4 or so.  Hope to see you there.

UPDATE:  I've got reservations made for up to 20 people.  If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.
:rush: :7up: :rush:

Sounds awesome Mood Lifter. I will let you know.
Seems like a great place for drinks and eats before the show.
There are 4 in my party. I will let you know week of show. Way to be proactive.
Good eats and drinks??

Yeah, great food, cold beer, good tequila, and nice mixed drinks.  About a half mile from the stadium.  Hope to see you there, and please do give me confirmation when you're sure.  I'll make sure you've got a spot!

Anybody else?

:rush: :7up: :rush:

K, so far I've got Disembodied for up to 4, and Territorial for 1 or 2, plus 5 or so more from my party.  Looking forward to meeting you all.  Any other takers?
:rush: :7up: :rush:

#51 edm2112

edm2112

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama
  • Interests:Drumming, Listening to Rush

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:43 PM

Damn! No luck on the M&G contest...

#52 rushbass

rushbass

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5973 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Biloxi, Mississippi
  • Interests:Music, Motorcycling, Auburn Tigers Football

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:30 AM

Has anybody received their VIP ticket package merch / swag yet?

See ya'll in 7!

#53 edm2112

edm2112

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama
  • Interests:Drumming, Listening to Rush

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:28 PM

Nothing yet on the VIP packages. Some people from other shows got emails w/ tracking numbers...so maybe that'll come first? I dunno. Was hoping they would continue sending the packages on time like some got from the Tulsa show...but as far as I can tell, no one's heard a peep out of anyone else about receiving their swag.

This time next week I can get the hell out of Mobile and get my mind blown/face melted at this show! WOO!

#54 Empty Mindless Spectre

Empty Mindless Spectre

    Prime Mover

  • Members *
  • 753 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Newark, Delaware
  • Interests:RUSH, Fishing, Hockey, Fantasy Football

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:43 AM

View Postedm2112, on 15 May 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

Nothing yet on the VIP packages. Some people from other shows got emails w/ tracking numbers...so maybe that'll come first? I dunno. Was hoping they would continue sending the packages on time like some got from the Tulsa show...but as far as I can tell, no one's heard a peep out of anyone else about receiving their swag.

This time next week I can get the hell out of Mobile and get my mind blown/face melted at this show! WOO!

If you're trying to avoid spoilers, don't read the tour book if you receive your SWAG before the show. I've been told there are "credits" listed for each song being played on tour listed in the tour book.

#55 edm2112

edm2112

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama
  • Interests:Drumming, Listening to Rush

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:20 PM

View PostEmpty Mindless Spectre, on 16 May 2015 - 12:43 AM, said:

View Postedm2112, on 15 May 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

Nothing yet on the VIP packages. Some people from other shows got emails w/ tracking numbers...so maybe that'll come first? I dunno. Was hoping they would continue sending the packages on time like some got from the Tulsa show...but as far as I can tell, no one's heard a peep out of anyone else about receiving their swag.

This time next week I can get the hell out of Mobile and get my mind blown/face melted at this show! WOO!

If you're trying to avoid spoilers, don't read the tour book if you receive your SWAG before the show. I've been told there are "credits" listed for each song being played on tour listed in the tour book.

Oh yeah, I've already spoiled the setlist for myself...a choice I willingly made...but the book only lists those songs that have video credits...there's a handful not listed. Just wondering if they tried to get the packages out on time like they did for the Tulsa show...guess that plan didn't work out.

#56 Disembodied Spirit

Disembodied Spirit

    Big Hat Funny!

  • Members
  • 3419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Interests:Turned down the role of Billy Hicks in 'St. Elmo's Fire' Worked at WorldCom, Enron and AIG before realizing work is dumb. Once asked Sarah McLachlan out on a date, and was promptly turned down.

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

Is it you?


Posted Image  Rush Backstage Club  @rushbackstage    ·     May 14  

Huge congrats to M&G contest winners: Scott in Houston, Stephen in New Orleans and Almet in Tampa!

#57 edm2112

edm2112

    The Seeker

  • Members *
  • 327 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama
  • Interests:Drumming, Listening to Rush

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:19 AM

2 Days left people!

#58 Mood Lifter

Mood Lifter

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:35 PM

View PostMood Lifter, on 11 May 2015 - 05:54 PM, said:

View PostMood Lifter, on 04 May 2015 - 03:57 PM, said:

View PostDisembodied Spirit, on 04 May 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

View PostMood Lifter, on 03 May 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show.  Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center.  Plan on getting there around 4 or so.  Hope to see you there.

UPDATE:  I've got reservations made for up to 20 people.  If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.
:rush: :7up: :rush:

Sounds awesome Mood Lifter. I will let you know.
Seems like a great place for drinks and eats before the show.
There are 4 in my party. I will let you know week of show. Way to be proactive.
Good eats and drinks??

Yeah, great food, cold beer, good tequila, and nice mixed drinks.  About a half mile from the stadium.  Hope to see you there, and please do give me confirmation when you're sure.  I'll make sure you've got a spot!

Anybody else?

:rush: :7up: :rush:

K, so far I've got Disembodied for up to 4, and Territorial for 1 or 2, plus 5 or so more from my party.  Looking forward to meeting you all.  Any other takers?
:rush: :7up: :rush:

Doing one last roll call --- Disembodied Spirit, you still in?  How many?  Territorial Game, will hold one + an extra for you, right?  Haven't heard from anyone else, so looks like it may be a small crew.  Anybody else?  Have to firm up the reservation tomorrow morning, so ALL ABOARD!

BTW, just ask for Stephanie's table when you get there.

#59 rushbass

rushbass

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5973 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Biloxi, Mississippi
  • Interests:Music, Motorcycling, Auburn Tigers Football

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:20 PM

24 hours - see you at the show!!!!!!!!

#60 Disembodied Spirit

Disembodied Spirit

    Big Hat Funny!

  • Members
  • 3419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Interests:Turned down the role of Billy Hicks in 'St. Elmo's Fire' Worked at WorldCom, Enron and AIG before realizing work is dumb. Once asked Sarah McLachlan out on a date, and was promptly turned down.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

It's raining here in the Big Easy, Clear skies tomorrow




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users