2015 - 05/22 - New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Yes!! Got mine :banana: Hope you got yours as well :)

What???? I'm glad we didn't bet anything. I don't understand how you got your tix in The Netherlands faster than I'm getting mine. :rage:

Well I finally got mine today! 3 days after you got yours across the ocean… Lol.

Guess yours were delivered via a "bolt from the blue" whereas mine were delivered by a "tortoise from Galapagos". :huh:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What???? I'm glad we didn't bet anything. I don't understand how you got your tix in The Netherlands faster than I'm getting mine. :rage:

Well I finally got mine today! 3 days after you got yours across the ocean… Lol.

Guess yours were delivered via a "bolt from the blue" whereas mine were delivered by a "tortoise from Galapagos". :huh:

Well, there was only one shipping option available for me: I had to pay $21 so that UPS could quickly deliver them to me. Hope your delivery option was cheaper :)

Glad everyone has tickets. Now to decide where to drink beverages. We have 45 days

Well, there was only one shipping option available for me: I had to pay $21 so that UPS could quickly deliver them to me. Hope your delivery option was cheaper :)

AH! Well that explains it. Yes my shipping fees were indeed cheaper, I only paid $2.95.

The wife and my friends will be in New Orleans Thursday around 4pm...If anyone is around on Thursday, will be wondering Bourbon street.

I'll wear some Rush swag...and might...might have some booze in me...stop by and say hello

This will going on that weekend. If anyone needs more to do before or after the concert.

http://www.nowfe.com/

If anyone is still looking for tickets for this show, I have an extra pair of fantastic Silver VIP tickets - Section B (Ged side), Row 13, Seats 19 & 20 (towards the inside aisle). Not asking any more than the face value that we paid for them - $305 each and we will forward on the swag that comes with them after it ships to us. ( :

If anyone is still looking for tickets for this show, I have an extra pair of fantastic Silver VIP tickets - Section B (Ged side), Row 13, Seats 19 & 20 (towards the inside aisle). Not asking any more than the face value that we paid for them - $305 each and we will forward on the swag that comes with them after it ships to us. ( :

man I wish I could swing NOLA...such a fun town and those are phatty seats. I guess I must stick to Tulsa and Tampa though. That NOLA show is the Friday before Memorial Day and it's tough for me to get up there...you should be able to unload them easily on stubhub if no takers here

4 VIP GOLD showing up Right Now on Ticketmaster site.

Row 9, Geddy's side, $403 each....if anyone is looking

NO NO NO WAIT I AM GETTING THOSE. I just need until next week to get the cash. Please hide maybe?

Yeah I was thinking about it myself, but I only (haha "ONLY") paid $150 for my 16th row seat. I don't think I'm willing to pay $250 more to move up 7 rows. Tempting though...

NO NO NO WAIT I AM GETTING THOSE. I just need until next week to get the cash. Please hide maybe?

Yeah I was thinking about it myself, but I only (haha "ONLY") paid $150 for my 16th row seat. I don't think I'm willing to pay $250 more to move up 7 rows. Tempting though...

I'm keeping my seats too. I'm 3 rows off the floor , closest section, Geddy's side.

VIP Silver.

Pisses me off cause some VIP Silver Floor Alex side Row 12 are showing today.

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show. Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center. Plan on getting there around 4 or so. Hope to see you there.

UPDATE: I've got reservations made for up to 20 people. If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.

:rush: :7up: :rush:

I'm keeping my seats too. I'm 3 rows off the floor , closest section, Geddy's side.

VIP Silver.

Both are still there as of Right Now- Monday 11:17am CST

FYI --- not the "official" meet-up place (don't know if there is one yet), but at least a few of us Rush-heads will be kicking back at Juan's Flying Burrito (http://www.juansflyingburrito.com/) at 515 Baronne St. for several hours before the show. Good food and drink, chill atmosphere, and exactly halfway between the quarter and the Smoothie King Center. Plan on getting there around 4 or so. Hope to see you there.

UPDATE: I've got reservations made for up to 20 people. If you're planning on joining us, please let me know with a headcount so I can adjust reservations as needed.

Sounds awesome Mood Lifter. I will let you know.

Seems like a great place for drinks and eats before the show.

There are 4 in my party. I will let you know week of show. Way to be proactive.

Good eats and drinks??

VIP Silver.

Super glad they're still up. Waiting on a check to come in the mail. I'd been saving since the Nashville show last tour, so I've already allowed myself to pay up if I need to. Hopefully they stay there until the mailman decides to come around.

Good eats and drinks??

Yeah, great food, cold beer, good tequila, and nice mixed drinks. About a half mile from the stadium. Hope to see you there, and please do give me confirmation when you're sure. I'll make sure you've got a spot!

Anybody else?

VIP Silver.

Both of these tickets are still showing on Ticketmaster site edm

Thursday 5-7-2015 11:51 CST

Damn, those 9th row seats got scooped up...I know I shouldn't complain about 13th row...but..man I had a shot at least..oh well. 12 DAYS AWAY!

I don't know if there will be one other person with me, but count me in for sure!

Good eats and drinks??

Yeah, great food, cold beer, good tequila, and nice mixed drinks. About a half mile from the stadium. Hope to see you there, and please do give me confirmation when you're sure. I'll make sure you've got a spot!

Anybody else?

K, so far I've got Disembodied for up to 4, and Territorial for 1 or 2, plus 5 or so more from my party. Looking forward to meeting you all. Any other takers?

Archived