2015 - 05/22 - New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Driving In Thursday. Staying in the quarter Thursday and Friday. Be there or be Square. Section 123- Geddy's side

Fyi to all New Orleans attendees - The New Orleans Food and Wine Experience is occurring May 20-23 smack dab in the middle of Rush coming to town.

I highly suggest getting your hotel NOW!

Plus Memorial Day Weekend starts the night of the show.

New Orleans will be packed with people.

Yeah, probably going to book something within the week. I'm only a couple of hours away so I'll probably drive in the morning of the show and head back the day after. Definitely looking into that Hyatt thats a block away from the arena.

Yup, mailman brought mine Thursday. FLR A Row 13. It's nice to have something to hold on to between now and the show...only 90-something days away!

Good to see you got yours too. Edm

Yup, mailman brought mine Thursday. FLR A Row 13. It's nice to have something to hold on to between now and the show...only 90-something days away!

That was me being dumb for a minute...FLR B is where i'll be.

Did you all get your tickets delivered from Ticketstoday for this show?

New Orleans was Ticketmaster

Did you all get your tickets delivered from Ticketstoday for this show?

New Orleans was Ticketmaster

I ordered tickets for this show through ticketstoday.com and no, I have not gotten them yet (Floor B Row 16). This paragraph is at the bottom of my e-receipt:

By choosing USPS 1st Class Mail - Standard, it does NOT mean that your tickets will be shipped out immediately after you process your order. Tickets will be shipped no later than 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date; however they might be shipped earlier. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event date, please email customerservice@ticketstoday.com for further assistance. The tracking number displayed on your shipping confirmation email only confirms your order has left our facility. This number is not passed to www.USPS.com and no further tracking is available.

Sorry- Did not even know Ticketstoday was involved in the New Orleans show.

Ticketmaster sent mine 2 weeks after purchase.

Yep, Ticketstoday also sold tickets for this event. But it's really sad that they're so slow on delivering them :(

Yes some have said, it could be as close as 2 or 3 weeks from the event when you finally get them

Okay, thanks for the quick response :) I was wondering if Ticketstoday had shipped them already to you guys in the US.

You are quite welcome. Anyone traveling as far as you are to see RUSH deserves a quick answer! I agree it is a little frustrating waiting for my tickets. I think I got a good deal on some pretty good seats, but I can't really feel good about my situation until I actually have the tickets in my hands.

Okay, thanks for the quick response :) I was wondering if Ticketstoday had shipped them already to you guys in the US.

You are quite welcome. Anyone traveling as far as you are to see RUSH deserves a quick answer! I agree it is a little frustrating waiting for my tickets. I think I got a good deal on some pretty good seats, but I can't really feel good about my situation until I actually have the tickets in my hands.

You guys be safe in your travels to New Orleans.

Will be a busy weekend in the city, lock down hotel now...

Hopefully tickets arrive well in advance

I know the feeling ;) I'll also be happy once I have mine :)

Archived