Jump to content


2015 - 05/16 - Austin, TX @ 360 Amphitheater


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 33770 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

Saturday, May 16, 2015
Austin, TX
360 Amphitheater

Meetup discussions here!

Sponsored Post

#2 Territorial_Game

Territorial_Game

    Net Boy

  • Members *
  • 3491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Antonio, TX

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:45 PM

Austin on a Saturday! Anyone up for a tailgate?

#3 tx_rush

tx_rush

    I am Cornholio!

  • Members *
  • 5754 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tyler, Texas
  • Interests:playing music, baseball, fishing, hunting

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:38 PM

View PostTerritorial_Game, on 24 January 2015 - 10:45 PM, said:

Austin on a Saturday! Anyone up for a tailgate?

Im in!

#4 clem

clem

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 407 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

anyone get their Austin tickets yet?  I just got mine on the citibank presale.  Section 107.  Not too far, but waaaaaaaayyyyy over on the left.  I've never been to this venue, so I'm hoping they will be marginally decent seats.

Anyone ever been to this venue?

Clem

#5 Territorial_Game

Territorial_Game

    Net Boy

  • Members *
  • 3491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Antonio, TX

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:08 PM

View Postclem, on 03 February 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

anyone get their Austin tickets yet?  I just got mine on the citibank presale.  Section 107.  Not too far, but waaaaaaaayyyyy over on the left.  I've never been to this venue, so I'm hoping they will be marginally decent seats.

Anyone ever been to this venue?

Clem

Haven't purchased my tickets for Austin yet, but have been to the venue for Jimmy Buffett (feel free to judge, it was awesome). The seats should be decent because the outward triangle seemed fairly narrow. Really enjoyed how easy the access & parking were there. Plus, if you don't want to pay for parking at the venue, there was a free shuttle service from remote lots that I think weren't very far.

#6 clem

clem

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 407 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:10 AM

View PostTerritorial_Game, on 04 February 2015 - 11:08 PM, said:

View Postclem, on 03 February 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

anyone get their Austin tickets yet?  I just got mine on the citibank presale.  Section 107.  Not too far, but waaaaaaaayyyyy over on the left.  I've never been to this venue, so I'm hoping they will be marginally decent seats.

Anyone ever been to this venue?

Clem

Haven't purchased my tickets for Austin yet, but have been to the venue for Jimmy Buffett (feel free to judge, it was awesome). The seats should be decent because the outward triangle seemed fairly narrow. Really enjoyed how easy the access & parking were there. Plus, if you don't want to pay for parking at the venue, there was a free shuttle service from remote lots that I think weren't very far.

Thanks.  The venue site says that the price of the parking is included in the ticket.  I'm glad, since many Yelp reviewers said they paid as much as $20!  To park!
IMO Jimmy Buffett is o.k.  I have his box set.  His music seems to be a bit monotonous.  Still, though, there is no better music that when you're on the beach with a cool drink in your hand.

See you at the show.
Clem

#7 BBQ DREW

BBQ DREW

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ventura, CA

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:33 PM

Howdy! Somewhat new to this board, but by no means new to the greater Rush community. My son and I are flying back to my native Texas from California for this show. It's a last minute thing due to an unexpected freeing up of my schedule
So we have yet to procure tickets. Does anyone have experience getting tix either the day of or close to it at this venue when shows here are sold out? I've had decent luck scoring seats this way elsewhere. We don't need the great seats; just being in the house and preferably not on the lawn will be fine with us. We'd be happy to take a couple of seats off anyone's hands in case they upgrade too. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

#8 Territorial_Game

Territorial_Game

    Net Boy

  • Members *
  • 3491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Antonio, TX

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:30 PM

My friend scheduled his wedding at 6 in Austin on the day of this show. If you see someone in a tux running slightly late, that's me!

#9 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23489 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:00 AM

View Posttx_rush, on 27 January 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

View PostTerritorial_Game, on 24 January 2015 - 10:45 PM, said:

Austin on a Saturday! Anyone up for a tailgate?

Im in!
Dude, I'm seriously thinking aboot the eight hour drive. What is the ticket situation like?

#10 Territorial_Game

Territorial_Game

    Net Boy

  • Members *
  • 3491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Antonio, TX

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:33 AM

View PostJohnRogers, on 10 May 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

View Posttx_rush, on 27 January 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

View PostTerritorial_Game, on 24 January 2015 - 10:45 PM, said:

Austin on a Saturday! Anyone up for a tailgate?

Im in!
Dude, I'm seriously thinking aboot the eight hour drive. What is the ticket situation like?

Sold out on the official site, surely there will be something on StubHub.

#11 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23489 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:40 AM

View PostTerritorial_Game, on 10 May 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 10 May 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

View Posttx_rush, on 27 January 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

View PostTerritorial_Game, on 24 January 2015 - 10:45 PM, said:

Austin on a Saturday! Anyone up for a tailgate?

Im in!
Dude, I'm seriously thinking aboot the eight hour drive. What is the ticket situation like?

Sold out on the official site, surely there will be something on StubHub.
Thanks.

Folks who know the arena what are your thoughts aboot rolling the bones hitting up the box office on show day morning?

#12 hunnus2000

hunnus2000

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dallas, TX
  • Interests:Rush, Motorcycles, Science

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

OK

Got our tickets and are now looking for a hotel.

So where is everyone staying?

#13 tx_rush

tx_rush

    I am Cornholio!

  • Members *
  • 5754 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tyler, Texas
  • Interests:playing music, baseball, fishing, hunting

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:59 PM

View PostTerritorial_Game, on 10 May 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 10 May 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

View Posttx_rush, on 27 January 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

View PostTerritorial_Game, on 24 January 2015 - 10:45 PM, said:

Austin on a Saturday! Anyone up for a tailgate?

Im in!
Dude, I'm seriously thinking aboot the eight hour drive. What is the ticket situation like?

Sold out on the official site, surely there will be something on StubHub.

Well, Austin wont be happening for me - I originally was going to do Austin and Dallas, but ended up Tulsa and Dallas. Absolutely no regrets. I can drive back to Dallas after the show, but Tulsa and Austin are both overnight trips

#14 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23489 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

Bummer dude.

Folks who know the arena what are sections 203 and 205 like?

#15 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23489 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:54 AM

Box office opens show day at 6pm, I'm thinking of taking the risk of a show day ticket.

#16 Disembodied Spirit

Disembodied Spirit

    Big Hat Funny!

  • Members
  • 3419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Interests:Turned down the role of Billy Hicks in 'St. Elmo's Fire' Worked at WorldCom, Enron and AIG before realizing work is dumb. Once asked Sarah McLachlan out on a date, and was promptly turned down.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:19 PM

Congratulations to m&g winners:  Hector in St. Louis, Jeffrey in Austin & Donald in Dallas!

#17 GGT

GGT

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:06 PM

Single row 2 sec 3 available for sale!

ggt@terra.com.mx

#18 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23489 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

I was going to bail on Austin for Dallas on Monday...now Im leaning Austin again.

#19 LedRush

LedRush

    The Counterparts Remain The Same

  • Members *
  • 24836 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Very small southeast Asian island
  • Interests:Family, guitar, classic video games, Ted Nugent, non-fiction books

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:03 PM

Who is periscoping this show...it's Saturday night!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users