2015 - 05/08 – Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(if i could figure out how to insert a photo i would upload it here)

I've posted images before but I forget how it's done. I'm pretty sure you have to go through Photobucket (or similar) if that helps. Then there is another hoop or two you'll need to jump through after that…

I've posted images before but I forget how it's done. I'm pretty sure you have to go through Photobucket (or similar) if that helps. Then there is another hoop or two you'll need to jump through after that…

The photos already have to be online somewhere. If they are your photos then you can upload them to Photobucket or whatever other site you like to use.

To put them into a post here it is most easily done on a computer. Click in the reply area to start your post. This will bring up a menu. Click on the photograph icon in the menu:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/Screen%20Shot%202015-03-20%20at%2013.29.49_zps6ncsalla.png

then paste in the URL of the photo you want to post.

On an iPad (and possibly on a phone, but I've never posted from a phone) you won't see that menu bar when you post. So you have to manually type the markup to display your photos by enclosing the photo URL with image tags as such:

[ img ] http://example.com/photo.jpg [ /img ] EXCEPT you will need to remove the spaces within the brackets.

I hope that helps.

Cigars after the show?

Quote this post adding your user name if you are interested in relaxing over cigars after the show. I'll make arrangements with Classic Cigars and Lounge which is a half mile away from the BOK.

Not unless this Classic Cigars is a blunt lounge.

The photos already have to be online somewhere. If they are your photos then you can upload them to Photobucket or whatever other site you like to use.

To put them into a post here it is most easily done on a computer. Click in the reply area to start your post. This will bring up a menu. Click on the photograph icon in the menu:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/Screen%20Shot%202015-03-20%20at%2013.29.49_zps6ncsalla.png

then paste in the URL of the photo you want to post.

On an iPad (and possibly on a phone, but I've never posted from a phone) you won't see that menu bar when you post. So you have to manually type the markup to display your photos by enclosing the photo URL with image tags as such:

[ img ] http://example.com/photo.jpg [ /img ] EXCEPT you will need to remove the spaces within the brackets.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the help, after poking around that is what i figured... that i had to have them online somewhere.

Maybe i will set up a photobucket account and upload..

THANKS!

Steve, great picture. I remember passing that snake on the way to the venue and having the same thought, but didn't want to leave the rental in the road. I think I picked out you, Rushchic, and Kubla. Quiz for you - what's the orange paper in your hand?

6.5 weeks!

Steve, great picture. I remember passing that snake on the way to the venue and having the same thought, but didn't want to leave the rental in the road. I think I picked out you, Rushchic, and Kubla. Quiz for you - what's the orange paper in your hand?

6.5 weeks!

HA! yes Tom, that is me... and KK and RC are easy to spot also :-)

I belive i am holding an envelope with those VIP pre show party pass things, i had scored tickets for 10 or so of us there in the second and third rows which included the VIP party passes.

If i remember correctly we passed that thing and all took a double take and made the driver of the van turn around. then someone yelled climb up on top and get a picture, so we did...

IF only there were some sort of RUSH reference clearly visible it would have been a great pic for that photo submission RUSH.COM is doing.

Cigars after the show?

Quote this post adding your user name if you are interested in relaxing over cigars after the show. I'll make arrangements with Classic Cigars and Lounge which is a half mile away from the BOK.

Yuk...blunts are gross!!!

Cigars after the show?

Smoking is gross :(

Cigars after the show?

This is 2015...who smokes anymore? It's all about vaping now :7up:

Cigars after the show?

This is 2015...who smokes anymore? It's all about vaping now :7up:

I enjoy a premium hand rolled cigar and a Bourbon or Scotch accompaniment. I also know of a place in Tulsa to enjoy such things after the show.

Albuquerque, had a GREAT time there for opening night of Time Machine.

on the way to the venue i stopped the van that my crew and i were in right the middle of the highway and we all got out and climbed ontop of this HUGE stone-made rattle snake.

the driver thought we were nuts, we were all handing him our cameras (there were 15 or so of us) for him to take pics of us all up on this thing...

anyway...

19/50

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Maryland / DC

Massachusetts

Mississippi

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Wow, that's quite a list. The place might be half-empty if not for the out-of-towners!

I am actually toying with the idea right now myself but that's tough because I have three shows already. Damn, to catch the opener though... :drool:

Albuquerque, had a GREAT time there for opening night of Time Machine.

on the way to the venue i stopped the van that my crew and i were in right the middle of the highway and we all got out and climbed ontop of this HUGE stone-made rattle snake.

the driver thought we were nuts, we were all handing him our cameras (there were 15 or so of us) for him to take pics of us all up on this thing...

anyway...

19/50

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Maryland / DC

Massachusetts

Mississippi

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Wow, that's quite a list. The place might be half-empty if not for the out-of-towners!

I am actually toying with the idea right now myself but that's tough because I have three shows already. Damn, to catch the opener though... :drool:

there is NOTHING like the electricity in the air OPENING NIGHT!

this is probably the ONLY show i will go to and i am traveling from Connecticut to see it and skipping the New York City show, why?? because it's the opener..

if you can, GO!

(20/50)

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Maryland / DC

Massachusetts

Mississippi

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

+North Carolina

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

THANKS, Archer :-)

21/50

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Florida

Illinois

Indiana

Kansas

Maryland / DC

Massachusetts

Mississippi

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

If anyone has 1 ticket to sell for Tulsa please message me.

Thanks!

I was able to score a ticket. Thanks to everyone who got in touch with me.

Archived