2015 - 05/08 – Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm pretty sure I'm going. Now to find a place to stay. Aloft is $230/night...does anyone have any cheaper recommendations close to the BOK?

PMS still has one ticket available if you have not purchased one yet. You can join txrush & I on the floor.

And they say southern Christians are homophobic!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure I'm going. Now to find a place to stay. Aloft is $230/night...does anyone have any cheaper recommendations close to the BOK?

PMS still has one ticket available if you have not purchased one yet. You can join txrush & I on the floor.

And they say southern Christians are homophobic!

:moon:

Wait, definitely wrong emoticon! :o

Dammit!

If you're still looking, there are better rates available on Tracelocity. Hyatt for $119...Aloft and Doubletree are better priced as well. This is assuming you want a standard room.

Am I the only one who can't read the name of this venue without thinking of chickens saying "Bok bok bok!"? :chickendance:

No - that's the first thing I thought!

Wait, the center isn't associated with chickens? WTF?

Bank of Oklahoma.

;)

Marty McFly as a BOK Loan Officer: I'm sorry, sir, that investment is too risky.

Biff the Applicant: what's'a'matter, McFly? You, BOK, BOK, chicken?

I'd love to poll folks on the way in to find out how many of us at this show are from out of town. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the 20-25% range.

I was just reading about OKL liquor laws and learned that bars are open until 2 AM (I think). So we'll have a good couple of hours or so to post-show partay!

Archived