2015 - 05/08 – Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishing everyone here a safe trip there and back.

Don't get blown away by the cyclone. Or whatever it is that is brewing there in Tulsa.

Many of us will be here getting a vicarious thrill tomorrow at eight and will be thinking of all of you fortunate first-nighters.

Bon voyage.

Tell them I said Hi and give them a :hi: and a :hug2: for me.

:rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush: :rush:

Holy smokes, this time tomorrow, will be in Tulsa enjoying the company of some good people. I like Tulsa, I prefer it to OKC personally.

I have avoided most of the spoilers (if they are even true). Ready as ill ever be!

Just came up to my room from the hotel bar. LOTS of Rush fans...as could be expected. Good times!!!

Are you at the bar now?

Denise and I went to one of our favorite Tulsa restaurants turns out Ray Danniels was seated next to us. We spent way too much time ease dropping but learning little.

Just came up to my room from the hotel bar. LOTS of Rush fans...as could be expected. Good times!!!

Are you at the bar now?

I was until a few minutes ago...back in my room now

Just got back to my room.

What a great night.

And to think tomorrow will be even better!!

Yep...What he said!!

Have fun tonight everyone. Wish I were there.

Everybody Wang Chug tonight! We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.

Hi everyone in Tulsa...ENJOY THE SHOW! (Wife actually said last note I should have flown out...gee thanks!)

Someone had a great idea on the forum...crowd sing The Sphere during the encore break. THAT WOULD BE COOL !

I Just arrived at my hotel in Tulsa. There was a big banner at the airport announcing the Rush tour opening night. And the cabbie asked me if I was in town for the concert; apparently there are a lot of out-of-towers here! This hotel is booked up, and there are a lot of people wearing Rush shirts wandering around. Wheeeee!

Tulsa is odd. It's supposed to be a reasonably-sized city, but it seems deserted. And this hotel (next to the BOK Center) is some odd 60s-ish concrete structure. Oh well, I'm not here for the scenery, just the band.

I Just arrived at my hotel in Tulsa. There was a big banner at the airport announcing the Rush tour opening night. And the cabbie asked me if I was in town for the concert; apparently there are a lot of out-of-towers here! This hotel is booked up, and there are a lot of people wearing Rush shirts wandering around. Wheeeee!

Tulsa is odd. It's supposed to be a reasonably-sized city, but it seems deserted. And this hotel (next to the BOK Center) is some odd 60s-ish concrete structure. Oh well, I'm not here for the scenery, just the band.

Dang. I didn't even know you were going. Congrats... :cheers:

Hi everyone in Tulsa...ENJOY THE SHOW! (Wife actually said last note I should have flown out...gee thanks!)

Someone had a great idea on the forum...crowd sing The Sphere during the encore break. THAT WOULD BE COOL !

That would be wonderful.

That would be wonderful.

I wish that I recall who had that idea to sing The Sphere during the encore break. Of all the ideas, kimonos??...The Sphere in unison by the crowd would be awe inspiring.

I have chills thinkin of it. Hope it catches on!

Archived