2015 - 06/12 - Chicago, IL @ United Center

theredtamasrule

I hope Neil doesn't decide to ride his bike to Chicago. Crappy weather the next couple of days. You don't want to be riding through a downpour.

With all the potholes down there, one filled with rainwater and he'll wind up faceplanted on Madison ave

Exactly. That too. Don't do it, Neil.

Note: Madison Street. :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Neil doesn't decide to ride his bike to Chicago. Crappy weather the next couple of days. You don't want to be riding through a downpour.

With all the potholes down there, one filled with rainwater and he'll wind up faceplanted on Madison ave

Exactly. That too. Don't do it, Neil.

Note: Madison Street. :)

doh hahaha

You'd think I'd know that going to School on Adams for four years :)

I don't think he will have any issues with potholes.... :)

http://www.neilpeart.net/news/may_2013_special/Scottish_water_hazard.jpg

That's nothing compared to some of the ones Chicago has to offer. :lol:

That's nothing compared to some of the ones Chicago has to offer. :lol:

One of my favorite non-drumming photos. Makes me want to get a BMW.

just landed a ticket via ticketmaster. :) Floor 5 row 4. 200 bucks. still floor seats available for those looking. see you all at the show!

Yep, just checked. Only single seats so far.

Does anyone know if you can upgrade your tickets for better seats at all the day of the show at the box office? We did this a few times at the Marcus years ago.

Well, I'm now one good nights sleep, breakfast, a boat tour, a long car ride, and a few hours of waiting away from my first (and possibly last) Rush concert, which also happens to be my first real concert and with my dad! Needless to say...WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Can. Not. WAIT. :)

just landed a ticket via ticketmaster. :) Floor 5 row 4. 200 bucks. still floor seats available for those looking. see you all at the show!

Does anyone know if you can upgrade your tickets for better seats at all the day of the show at the box office? We did this a few times at the Marcus years ago.

Ticketmaster keeps only showing me the resale options. How can I view the one TM actually sells?

Ticketmaster keeps only showing me the resale options. How can I view the one TM actually sells?

just go to the map and zoom in where you can see all the individual seats. if you dont see any venue tickets, just wait a few min. the page constantly refreshes. i just waited about 5 min and saw 1 available in the 332 section....floors might be harder to come by. just keep trying. the venue tickets will show up as blue dots.

just go to the map and zoom in where you can see all the individual seats. if you dont see any venue tickets, just wait a few min. the page constantly refreshes. i just waited about 5 min and saw 1 available in the 332 section....floors might be harder to come by. just keep trying. the venue tickets will show up as blue dots.

I know what your talking about with the dots, but it won't let me do that. It's just the map with the sidebar listings. No zoom options to be had. I wonder if that means Ticketbastard is out again :P.

Great show last night, too bad about the video at the end.

Geddy's voice sounded amazing.

They are such incredible musicians -- to take on so many technically difficult songs - WOW!

Loved Xanadu and 2112!!!

Geddys voice wasn't amazing, but it was so much better than the past three tours. What I found interesting is he sounded better singing the earlier stuff vs the later, regardless of the older music being tuned down.

It was hard to listen to him on CA, this made me happy. He'll never be forty again, but this was a huge improvement.

The show last night was amazing. Out of the last few tours, last night seemed like they played with a lot more energy and emotion, especially the second set. I'm extremely tempted to go see them in Auburn Hills tomrrow.

amazing show. the second set was too much for my rush boner! :) I thougt Neil was gonna die from exhaustion towards the end, lol, but he kept playing with lots of intensity right down to the last song. amazing stamina for someone pushing mid 60s. I'm 32 and was getting winded from just air drumming :)

Did anyone else have any empty seats around them?

There were :no: empty seats around us - some of the boxes were dark though. :( This made me sad.

The show was spectacular - did anyone else notice the big screen (Alex side) swinging side to side? This alarmed me somewhat :| I took a short video of it - not sure if it is easy to see though.

Did anyone else have any empty seats around them?

There were :no: empty seats around us - some of the boxes were dark though. :( This made me sad.

The show was spectacular - did anyone else notice the big screen (Alex side) swinging side to side? This alarmed me somewhat :| I took a short video of it - not sure if it is easy to see though.

The row I was in, there were atleast 8-10 empty seats... :(

I noticed the swinging screen as well.

Im hoping to score some seats to the Detroit show, because last nights was awesome.

Archived