2015 - 06/12 - Chicago, IL @ United Center

theredtamasrule

Did anyone else have any empty seats around them?

There were :no: empty seats around us - some of the boxes were dark though. :( This made me sad.

The show was spectacular - did anyone else notice the big screen (Alex side) swinging side to side? This alarmed me somewhat :| I took a short video of it - not sure if it is easy to see though.

The row I was in, there were atleast 8-10 empty seats... :(

I noticed the swinging screen as well.

Im hoping to score some seats to the Detroit show, because last nights was awesome.

At some points, I was the only one standing & rocking out though.....

it never fails to garnish attention from the people around me. Good thing I'm short - everyone can see over me. :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it never fails to garnish attention from the people around me. Good thing I'm short - everyone can see over me. :D

Most of our section was sitting down, my dad and I stood rocking out the whole time!

Most of our section was sitting down, my dad and I stood rocking out the whole time!

I'm too old to stand the whole time if I can avoid it. :lol: my son was dancing and playing air guitar a lot. It was his first concert ever. It was so much fun watching him. :)

Did anyone else have any empty seats around them?

No, but the neckbeard next to me hadn't brushed his tooth in well over a year and it was gagging me for 3 damn hours. Sweet jesus. I almost shoved gum in his mouth but you need teeth to chew

:LMAO:

I'm too old to stand the whole time if I can avoid it. :lol: my son was dancing and playing air guitar a lot. It was his first concert ever. It was so much fun watching him. :)

It's horribly awkward standing for an extended period of time in the 300 section of the UC. It's so cramped and so steep that it feels like you are leaning forward, so people just tend to stay down. When the clowns in the front row stay seated everyone else seems to follow suit.

First Rush show I actually was able to sit through. Felt weird, but ya know what? The earth didn't stop spinning, Geddy and Neil didn't get their feelings hurt that I wasn't jumping around like I was on fire and I still really enjoyed it like it was my very first show in 1980.

And the good part is I was able to walk today

Ha...I had the privilege of smelling pot, body odor, and flatulence all in about a two-minute time frame last night. Word of advice for you going to future Rush shows: DO NOT wear your RUSH baseball jerseys. That material will have you sweating bullets and smelling really bad in relatively short order. :o

Ha...I had the privilege of smelling pot, body odor, and flatulence all in about a two-minute time frame last night. Word of advice for you going to future Rush shows: DO NOT wear your RUSH baseball jerseys. That material will have you sweating bullets and smelling really bad in relatively short order. :o

the guy in front of me was cooking bowls all night long. After the intermission, he wasn't even trying to hide it anymore :laughing guy:

the guy in front of me was cooking bowls all night long. After the intermission, he wasn't even trying to hide it anymore :laughing guy:

Too funny....those guys by me were literally smelling their own armpits to see if it was them. :lol:

Too funny....those guys by me were literally smelling their own armpits to see if it was them. :lol:

:laughing guy:

Was certain that swinging vid screen was going to come off its moorings and crash into the crowd. Of course I had plenty of my business cards with me just in case.....

Was certain that swinging vid screen was going to come off its moorings and crash into the crowd. Of course I had plenty of my business cards with me just in case.....

I know, right?

That's why I wanted video of it. :lol:

I was in section 108. Didnt see many empty seats...and from my vantage point, i think all of the 100 level sections were standing except for 107 and 106. Fantastic show, the lights and lasers were AMAZING!!!

Archived