Do you think Brady and Belichick were essentially truthful at their 1-22 press conferences?

laughedatbytime

Do you think Brady and Belichick were essentially truthful at their 1-22 press conferences?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Belichick was essentially truthful at his 1-22 press conference?

• Yes
    • No
    • He did not have sexual relations with that woman
  2. 2. Do you think Brady was essentially truthful at his 1-22 press conference?

• Yes
    • No
    • He did not have sexual relations with that woman

All I care about is that they were good enough to put this story to bed.

What we know is that New England put up 28 straight points with fully inflated balls, which is enough to have beaten the lowly Colts.

• Like 2

What we know is that New England put up 28 straight points with fully inflated balls, which is enough to have beaten the lowly Colts.

Nixon won 49 states....didn't seem to help him much in 1974.

• Like 1

Nixon won 49 states....didn't seem to help him much in 1974.

:eh:

No. But would they be? I think a bigger deal is being made out of this than it should be. With that said, sancitons are coming.

Why would they be? Because they have to have total and complete respect for the most honorable man in sports (or out of sports for that matter), Mr. Kraft.

Being around the man as they have for many years they must know that he would not stand for anything that might besmirch the reputation of the most honorable organization in sports.

Maybe whatever was used to deflate the football's can hang next to the snowplow the convict drove in the Patriot Ring of Honor at Gillette stadium.

Maybe whatever was used to deflate the football's can hang next to the snowplow the convict drove in the Patriot Ring of Honor at Gillette stadium.

They have a Hall of Fame that's connected to Gillette. It's very interesting for those of us who remember when the Patriots were like the Dolphins are now. Well, not completely. The Patriots haven't gone 30 years between Super Bowl appearances.

• Like 1

The NFL is the goat here. How is it that the Refs handled all 11 footballs on every one of the Pat's offensive downs and not notice anything? I think it's possible the Refs just blew off their procedures and didn't properly check the balls pregame. I still think Brady's "professional ball handlers" purposely under-inflated them, i just think the refs blew it on this one.

They have a Hall of Fame that's connected to Gillette. It's very interesting for those of us who remember when the Patriots were like the Dolphins are now. Well, not completely. The Patriots haven't gone 30 years between Super Bowl appearances.

Too bad they don't have a Ring of Honor. The irony would be too funny for words.

Too bad they don't have a Ring of Honor. The irony would be too funny for words.

Just think, 30 short years ago the Dolphins were getting ready to get blown out by SF on the 11th anniversary of their last title.

• Like 1

This entire affair is ginned up and simply a ploy to bring the most attention possible to the SB. Just more BS in world filling up with BS faster than a half acre with 50 steers on it.

Like I said elsewhere....something like....every league needs, THRIVES and wants a VILLIAN. the New England Patriots ARE the NFLs VILLAINS.

peace

This entire affair is ginned up and simply a ploy to bring the most attention possible to the SB. Just more BS in world filling up with BS faster than a half acre with 50 steers on it.

For f**k's sake, is anything not a psyop?

Like I said elsewhere....something like....every league needs, THRIVES and wants a VILLIAN. the New England Patriots ARE the NFLs VILLAINS.

peace

Goodell is shaping up to be a villain of equal or greater proportion.

• Like 1