JULY 17, 2015: VANCOUVER ROGERS ARENA - ON SALE FEBRUARY 6, 2015

JULY 19, 2015: SEATTLE - KEY ARENA - ON SALE SOON

JULY 21, 2015: PORTLAND MODA CENTER - ON SALE SOON

JULY 23, 2015: SAN JOSE SAP CENTER AT SAN JOSE - ON SALE JANUARY 30, 2015

JULY 25, 2015: LAS VEGAS MGM GRAND GARDEN ARENA - ON SALE SOON

JULY 27, 2015: PHOENIX - US AIRWAYS CENTER - ON SALE SOON

JULY 30, 2015: IRVINE MEADOWS - VERIZON WIRELESS AMPHITHEATRE - ON SALE SOON

AUGUST 1, 2015: LOS ANGELES - THE FORUM - ON SALE SOON

Right now, it looks like Greensboro for me if I go. That venue is where I saw my first Rush concert which was the Power Windows tour with Blue Oyster Cult as the opening band.

I hope they do a European tour also. It's funny, all this speculating and then all of a sudden the news is here.

I hope they tour Europe as well and to be honest I'm pretty sure they will since I can't see them going out on their 40th anniversary tour and touring North America exclusively

ticket prices are better than ever. According to TM ticket price range, best seats in Tampa are $173, New York $223.

Can only imagine what the VIP gold tickets cost....

http://www.progarchives.com/wallpapers/PACollage2.jpg

Well it seems I might shoot for Tampa FL through Bristow VA tour for this R40 challenge. Never know this could be the last tour. Tampa will be my 50th tour concert if this is their last tour this will be fun way to go out IF they are done touring.

http://www.progarchives.com/wallpapers/thumbnails/RUSHCOLLAGE.jpg

Edited by g under p
  • Like 2

Coming to MSG again. Should i or shouldn't I.

Mick

Oh Mick, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it and the last time you will probably ever be able to see them. I think they mentioned there won't be any more tours like this.

Go! Go!! Go!!!

i dunno. I'm mad at rush right now cause i honestly had a dream last night. They released a new album. and it was a double album entitled For Mick. Each disc was an hour and 20 minutes............and produced by Nick R. This is totally true, lol

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

Oh Mick, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it and the last time you will probably ever be able to see them. I think they mentioned there won't be any more tours like this.

Go! Go!! Go!!!

i dunno. I'm mad at rush right now cause i honestly had a dream last night. They released a new album. and it was a double album entitled For Mick. Each disc was an hour and 20 minutes............and produced by Nick R. This is totally true, lol

Mick

Except for the album title, it sounds like a nightmare. All the more reason for you to go see them at the one and only Madison Square Garden. Give them a large piece of your mind and set those men straight. :yes:

Mick

Go! Go!! Go!!!

Mick

Except for the album title, it sounds like a nightmare. All the more reason for you to go see them at the one and only Madison Square Garden. Give them a large piece of your mind and set those men straight. :yes:

I have some days to Mull it over. If i go i'm bringing a sign that says Any VT we riot!!!!

Mick

• Like 3

Mick

Go! Go!! Go!!!

Mick

I have some days to Mull it over. If i go i'm bringing a sign that says Any VT we riot!!!!

Mick

Good, and hold another sign in your other hand which says Lorraine is mad at you, but sends her loving regards just the same!

• Like 2

Mick

Go! Go!! Go!!!

Mick

Mick

Good, and hold another sign in your other hand which says Lorraine is mad at you, but sends her loving regards just the same!

And another that says Nick R can't do ya the way Terry does!!!!!!!

Lol.

Mick

• Like 1