Sleeping Beauty? Belle? Snow White? Mulan? Ariel? No Thanks! CINDERELLA! Tom Keifer Is So Underrated!

RUSHHEAD666

Alright guys! I'm sure many of you think that Cinderella is a poser hair metal band from the Eighties. Well I think NOT!

Tom Keifer and company know how to ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Their debut album "Night Songs" is awesome all the way through!

The second album "Long Cold Winter" is a hard rock blues classic!

The third? It's just as good! "Heartbreak Station!" More classic hard rock blues!!

Tom has an amazing voice and his guitar work is off the charts! He can play the guitar with the best of them kids!!

Cinderella is one of the most underrated bands in the world to come out of the Eighties.

I believe Jon Bon Jovi discovered this band playing live at some dumpy venue.

Didn't Jon Bon Jovi discover Skid Row too? Another fuckking killer band! "Slave To The Grind" is a fuckingg metal classic.

"GET THE FUKK OUT!"

Sebastian Bach baby! STUD.

Anyway Cinderella is a wonderful band!

Hey, if you don't listen to me then "You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone!"

This thread is dedicated to my buddy STEEVO!!

Did you guys know that years ago Steve and I where talking about Cinderella in a PM?

He actually mailed me his Cinderella Tour Book from the "Long Cold Winter" Tour.

FREE!!

He's one of the best guys on here!

So happy that there are so many people on here who are cool!

Thanks for tolerating me and my obsessive hard rock threads!

Fun times!!

"SHAKE ME!"

Oh and remember, at the end of the day I'm "NOBODY'S FOOL!"

• Like 2

The first 2 albums were good, especially Night Songs.

I have to say though I saw them live at Download a couple of years back & they were shit!

I saw Cinderella live like 6 years ago. They were the opener and man were they SHIT! Did you get the Tom Keifer solo album buddy? Not bad, but not great.

I like Long Cold Winter. Don't Know What You've Got is a great love lost lament song. And Bad Seamstress Blues absolutely kicks @ss.

Thanks a lot Rick! Maybe I will play that song like one hundred times tonight! Ironically my wife loved "Long Cold Winter" when she was young. She had the purple vinyl version. Now that's sweet. Now my wife hates rock and roll. I just texted here the three or four Rush shows that I'm going to and she didn't even reply. She is over me and Rush. Rick, I really don't give a shit! I will go see Rush alone! Think of all the money I will save! RUSH ON!

• Like 2

I like Long Cold Winter. Don't Know What You've Got is a great love lost lament song. And Bad Seamstress Blues absolutely kicks @ss.

Thanks a lot Rick! Maybe I will play that song like one hundred times tonight! Ironically my wife loved "Long Cold Winter" when she was young. She had the purple vinyl version. Now that's sweet. Now my wife hates rock and roll. I just texted here the three or four Rush shows that I'm going to and she didn't even reply. She is over me and Rush. Rick, I really don't give a shit! I will go see Rush alone! Think of all the money I will save! RUSH ON!

However it goes Earl, I hope you end up happy.

• Like 2

However it goes Earl, I hope you end up happy.

Thanks Rick! You are a good friend. It sucks man! I've made many good friends on here over the years yet I've never met any of you!! DAMN!

Oh well! Thanks for putting up with all of my rock and roll threads! It's very important to me. Rock And Roll is my religion. Thank God For Rock And Roll!

Cheers buddy!

• Like 2

Cinderella were always a bit too hairy for me, back in the day. Later that changed a little and I can really enjoy some of their songs now. The debut is a good album.
  • Like 1

I have to say though I saw them live at Download a couple of years back & they were shit!

I saw Cinderella live like 6 years ago. They were the opener and man were they SHIT! Did you get the Tom Keifer solo album buddy? Not bad, but not great.

I saw Cinderella open for David lee Roth in 1986. The were pretty forgettable.

I saw Cinderella open for David lee Roth in 1986. The were pretty forgettable.

Hahaha! I saw That DLR Tour! Saw "Skyscraper" too! Loved them both!!!

Cinderella sucks live. I saw them twice.

While in Tahoe I took the family to dine at "Fire And Ice." I had that Cinderella song in my head all night!

• Like 1