Happy Birthday LABT!!

Narps

Happy 53rd laughedatbytime. Hope you have a great day. I may give Presto, Snakes & Arrows Permanent Waves a spin in your honor.... :cheers: :codger: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Happy 53rd laughedatbytime. Hope you have a great day. I may give Presto, Snakes & Arrows Permanent Waves a spin in your honor.... :cheers: :codger:

Thanks for starting this thread, Narp! Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I was listening to S&A and quickly became comatose. Just woke up now ...thank God I didn't have it on repeat.

• Like 2

Many happy returns!

Thanks, TF...I think the last happy return for me was Fulton Walker in Super Bowl XVII.

I'm so ashamed of myself for missing this thread. I don't know how I did.

Wishing a very nice man a very Happy Birthday, even though my greetings are a day late. I sincerely hope that you had a festive day yesterday even if the silly Seahawks won that game.

I will go right now and listen to Spindrift.

Just for you! :) ;)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy 53rd laughedatbytime. Hope you have a great day. I may give Presto, Snakes & Arrows Permanent Waves a spin in your honor.... :cheers: :codger:

Thanks for starting this thread, Narp! Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I was listening to S&A and quickly became comatose. Just woke up now ...thank God I didn't have it on repeat.

:syrinx: ....

I'm so ashamed of myself for missing this thread. I don't know how I did.

Wishing a very nice man a very Happy Birthday, even though my greetings are a day late. I sincerely hope that you had a festive day yesterday even if the silly Seahawks won that game.

I will go right now and listen to Spindrift.

Just for you! :) ;)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Self flagellation is not necessary (especially the aural kind). Thanks for the well wishes! :)

• Like 1