Favorite Red Song

fraroc

71 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Red Rush song?

• Red Barchetta
    • Red Sector A
    • Red Lenses
    • Red Tide

Red Barchetta, no contest! All the others are awesome, but Red Barchetta is a masterpiece Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch
  • Like 3

Red Barchetta, no second thoughts.

Second thought: I didn't expect Lenses or Tide to get any votes, but I did expect some votes for Sector A... Currently Lenses has 2 and Sector A / Tide 0 both.

Going with Red Sector A as my favorite, followed by Red Barchetta, then Red Lenses and finally, Red Tide.

You have a vote to use too, you know ;)

Edited by Mr. Not

I love all of them, but really this is between Red Sector A and Red Barchetta. I think I'll go with Red Sector A for nostalgic reasons. Grace Under Pressure was the first album I owned and RSA was one of the first songs I learned to play on keyboards. Plus, it's cool.
  • Like 1

1) Red Barchetta 10/10

2) Red Sector A 10/10

3) Red Tide 8.5/10

4) Red Lenses 8/10

• Like 1

I love all of them, but really this is between Red Sector A and Red Barchetta. I think I'll go with Red Sector A for nostalgic reasons. Grace Under Pressure was the first album I owned and RSA was one of the first songs I learned to play on keyboards. Plus, it's cool.

I agree, Grace Under Pressure was my introduction to Rush and I love that album. I was impressed with Geddy and Alex talking about their parents experience in WWII on Beyond the Lighted Stage, so that led me to GUP and I played it over and over, I love Neil's drumming in it too. I enjoy the story of Red Barchetta, so it is a close second. Red Lenses then Red Tide (since I don't listen to it much but it's good too).