2015 Golden Raspberry Award Nominees

Principled Man

"Transformers: Age of Extinction" is rolling out with the most nominations at this year's Golden Raspberry Awards.

The action sequel starring Mark Wahlberg alongside morphing robots led all films Tuesday with seven nominations, including worst picture, worst sequel, worst screenplay and worst screen combo.

"Transformers" is also up for worst director for Michael Bay, worst supporting actress for Nicola Peltz, and worst supporting actor for Kelsey Grammer, who was also recognized for his supporting parts in "The Expendables 3," ''Legends of Oz" and "Think Like a Man Too."

The nominations were released to The Associated Press on Tuesday ahead of an official announcement on Wednesday.

This year's other worst picture nominees are "Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas," ''Left Behind," ''The Legend of Hercules" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

The faith-based comedy "Saving Christmas" and the Kellan Lutz action flick "Legend of Hercules" both collected six nominations, including worst actor for Cameron and Lutz.

The nominees for worst screen combo are Cameron and his ego in "Saving Christmas"; Seth MacFarlane and Charlize Theron in "A Million Ways To Die in the West"; any two robots, actors (or robotic actors) in "Transformers"; Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel in "Sex Tape"; and Lutz and either his abs, pecs or glutes in "Legend of Hercules."

The Razzies, which launched in 1980 as a spoof of Hollywood's awards season, added a new category this year called the redeemer award that lauds past Razzie honorees.

The inaugural redeemer award nominees are: Ben Affleck for being praised for both "Argo" and "Gone Girl" after winning the worst actor trophy in 2004 for "Gigli," ''Daredevil" and "Paycheck"; Jennifer Aniston for her Screen Actors Guild Award nomination for "Cake" following four Razzie nods; Mike Myers for earning acclaim as the director of the documentary "Supermensch" after winning three Razzies for "Love Guru" in 2008; six-time Razzie nominee Keanu Reeves for rebounding with "John Wick"; and "Twilight" star and former Razzie recipient Kristen Stewart for earning rave reviews for the indie film "Camp X-Ray."

The Razzies announcement came ahead of Thursday's Oscar nominations. The winners of the 35th annual Razzies are selected by online votes from the organization's 757 members. They will be announced at Hollywood's Montalban Theater on Feb. 21, the night before the 87th annual Academy Awards.

While far less star-studded than other award shows, past Razzie recipients such as Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock have shown up in person to jokingly accept their gold spray-painted prizes.

Adam Sandler really cleaned up at one of those...

Reading those hacked Sony e-mails, it's no wonder they cut ties with him and let Warner deal with his bullshit. He's even making 4 movies exclusively for Netflix now. Even his attempt at drama, Men Women and Children, flopped with the critics. Reitman did a few good movies but after this and the disappointing Labor Day, I fear he may have peaked.

The nominees for worst screen combo are Kirk Cameron and his ego in "Saving Christmas".....

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Nic Cage is better at memes than movies now. Just pay your taxes quickly and make some good movies again, damnit!

Joe was one of his better ones, through. Refreshingly free of the typical Cage yelling and screaming histrionics.

HEY DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT ME

Nic Cage is better at memes than movies now. Just pay your taxes quickly and make some good movies again, damnit!

Joe was one of his better ones, through. Refreshingly free of the typical Cage yelling and screaming histrionics.

I've got a jar of bees and I know how to use them. :P ;)

• Like 1

Hey Nic, do you know what you need to do? You need to follow my example in this post and STOP TAKING yourself so SERIOUSLY. I mean, WHAT THE f**k MAN? When was the last time you LET LOOSE FOR AN ENTIRE MOVIE.

You're Nic Cage, GIVE ME MY GODDAMN MEDICINE, PLEASE.

http://i.imgur.com/neq3lwq.gif

• Like 1

Oh no, not the bees!

• Like 1

Oh no, not the bees!

HOW'D IT GET BURNED!? :rfl:

It's even more hilarious on Rifftrax which is the only way you'll get me to see garbage like this, Twilight and Transformers. Not quite on the hilarious even without Rifftrax level like Troll 2, Birdemic and The Room but still funny.

Edited by invisible airwave