Neurotica vs. Neurotica

len(songs)

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Rush - Neurotica
    • King Crimson - Neurotica

They are both pretty bad in my view...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x295/chris8823/tmpphph3lv0J.jpg

^^^ What Geddy thought while considering backing vocal fill for the chorus.

The Crimson version is more palatable for me but they are both indicative of the bottom of the barrell regarding each band's output.

Hmmm... I can see what you mean but I like the track... in fact, I like Beat as a whole (barring the last two tracks). I mean, it's no Discipline, and it sure as he'll isn't Red/LTIA, but I find it at least mildly enjoyable nonetheless.

• Like 2

I love early 70sCrimson but the rest leaves me cold.I love RTB and I love Neurotica.

The Crimson version is more palatable for me but they are both indicative of the bottom of the barrell regarding each band's output.

Hmmm... I can see what you mean but I like the track... in fact, I like Beat as a whole (barring the last two tracks). I mean, it's no Discipline, and it sure as he'll isn't Red/LTIA, but I find it at least mildly enjoyable nonetheless.

Beat has some great tunes on it. I enjoy most of it and feel the same way as you. This version of Crim was better live for me.

• Like 1

Beat has some great tunes on it. I enjoy most of it and feel the same way as you. This version of Crim was better live for me.

MUCH better live - Absent Lovers is one of my favorite KC releases (though, again, not quite on the LTIA/Red level).

• Like 1

MUCH better live - Absent Lovers is one of my favorite KC releases (though, again, not quite on the LTIA/Red level).

We are definitely on the same page. Absent Lovers is fantastic. 72 to 74 Crim is my absolute favorite.

• Like 1