Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

Well. let's plan something! I have a vivid imagination and I am sure many others here do as well. If we all met in the chat room for our prom, we would have a good time.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

We'll need the set-list that Rush is going to play, so we can all listen to the songs at the same time.

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

• Like 1

We can't call and ask Alex; he'll give us the wrong set list.

Neil is hard to track down.

We'll have to call Geddy and ask him. :)

I know the guy that takes care of his Trees, I'll ask him.

• Like 1

We can't call and ask Alex; he'll give us the wrong set list.

Neil is hard to track down.

We'll have to call Geddy and ask him. :)

I know the guy that takes care of his Trees, I'll ask him.

Good idea. Let us know when you do.

• Like 1

Well. let's plan something! I have a vivid imagination and I am sure many others here do as well. If we all met in the chat room for our prom, we would have a good time.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

We'll need the set-list that Rush is going to play, so we can all listen to the songs at the same time.

No, no no. :tsk:

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

Not R40 - the songs they gonna play at the prom!
  • Like 1

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

Not R40 - the songs they gonna play at the prom!

exactly

Sunny, be sure to tell the Tree man to tell Geddy that if Rush does a good job, we will give them something to eat and drink when they have finished their performance. :)

I'll be sure to do that.
  • Like 1

Sunny, be sure to tell the Tree man to tell Geddy that if Rush does a good job, we will give them something to eat and drink when they have finished their performance. :)

Like soup and some cheese.

• Like 3

:yes: And anything else that might be left over. Which I doubt. I was thinking of having them eat and drink in the kitchen with the cooks, Goose and Troutman, but that might be rude. We will fix them up a little table out n the open with us instead.

Does anyone know anything about where Lorraine is? She hasn't been here for almost a week. I saw something in another thread about her maybe getting upset aboput some posts, but can't find it aagain.

Here I is. Thank you for noticing my absence. I was in Toronto putting together the set list for R40 with :rush: . It wasn't an easy job. They are very stubborn men. Especially that drummer. :)

Are they playing Jacob's Ladder for us? It would make for a cool prom theme.

Here I is. Thank you for noticing my absence. I was in Toronto putting together the set list for R40 with :rush: . It wasn't an easy job. They are very stubborn men. Especially that drummer. :)

Good to see you back and good thing too, as I bought my tux and the second hand shop I purchased it at has a no return policy. Without you the prom surely would have been cancelled.

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 1

Are they playing Jacob's Ladder for us? It would make for a cool prom theme.

Yes. I had to wheedle them with a carton of frozen corn dogs and a case of PopTarts to get them to do that.

• Like 2

Good to see you back and good thing too, as I bought my tux and the second hand shop I purchased it at has a no return policy. Without you the prom surely would have been cancelled.

Not to worry, Mr. Whippy! Get that tux spruced up and shine those shoes. Even if you and I are the only two in attendance, the prom is going to happen. :)