Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

Has anyone told Rush yet that they are playing at our prom? If not, they will have to cancel a concert date or two to do it.

As long as its not the Atlanta one I am good with this... :codger:

I mentioned it to them yesterday whilst we were finalizing the R40 setlist. They just rolled their eyes and murmured something like..."proms. they are for nerds."

Then they all looked at each other and busted out laughing while pointing at each other and me. :huh:

Edited by Mystic Rythm
  • Like 1

I mentioned it to them yesterday whilst we were finalizing the R40 setlist. They just rolled their eyes and murmured something like..."proms. they are for nerds."

Then they all looked at each other and busted out laughing while pointing at each other and me. :huh:

Alex told me this morning that was all a ruse just to throw you off. Then he ate the eggs and toast I made him.

• Like 3

Seeing it's the start of meteorological Spring (not astronomical on the 21st).... here are some SUNflowers for Sunny....

http://nimfeya.ua/image/cache/data-shop-items-catalog-image177-600x600.jpg

• Like 2

Seeing it's the start of meteorological Spring (not astronomical on the 21st).... here are some SUNflowers for Sunny....

http://nimfeya.ua/image/cache/data-shop-items-catalog-image177-600x600.jpg

Damn you know how to treat a lady.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

That's why we want them to play at the prom. Being nerds themselves, they'll fit right in. :)

• Like 2

And if they behave themselves and play good songs, we'll feed them too.

i hear they like soup....

• Like 1

That's right, they do. That's a cheap meal for them. Won't cut too much into our expense account. We'll buy a couple of cans of Progresso Soup and a box of saltines for them to float in their bowls of soup and keep them occupied.

That's right, they do. That's a cheap meal for them. Won't cut too much into our expense account. We'll buy a couple of cans of Progresso Soup and a box of saltines for them to float in their bowls of soup and keep them occupied.

We'll have to make sure the soup bowls & punch bowls are labeled accordingly as so not to confuse the two...

• Like 1

We'll have to make sure the soup bowls & punch bowls are labeled accordingly as so not to confuse the two...

Make gazpacho and you can dump some vodka in it and call it a bloody mary

• Like 1

You get bread and water.

Besides, you'll be too busy wrangling I.Q.s from the attendees at the door.

Oh, okay…

But I require homemade sourdough bread straight from San Francisco, and Poland Spring water. Not that Aquafina crap.

You get bread and water.

Oh, okay…

But I require homemade sourdough bread straight from San Francisco, and Poland Spring water. Not that Aquafina crap.

Gotcha. I'll start saving my Poland Spring water bottles and fill them with tap water. I will buy a loaf of sourdough bread and tell you that I had it FedEx'd in straight from SanFran just for you.

You'll love me! :wub:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

You get bread and water.

Oh, okay…

Gotcha. I'll start saving my Poland Spring water bottles and fill them with tap water. I will buy a loaf of sourdough bread and tell you that I had it FedEx'd in straight from SanFran just for you.

Nothing beats true San Francisco sour dough. (costco carries a pretty good one)

• Like 2

You get bread and water.

Oh, okay…

:LOL: I'll never know the difference!

You get bread and water.

Oh, okay…

funny thing is the fact that the bacteria that gives sourdough its unique flavor, actually provides a different flavor depending on location. San Fran has a unique strain... Lactobacillus sanfranciscensis.
  • Like 1

You get bread and water.

Oh, okay…

funny thing is the fact that the bacteria that gives sourdough its unique flavor, actually provides a different flavor depending on location. San Fran has a unique strain... Lactobacillus sanfranciscensis.

Fascinating.