Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

Nah. He's too young. And I am a 90%er anyway. He wouldn't want to be seen in public with a TRF Jerk.

You'd be better off going alone.

• Like 2

:LOL:

At least have a couple bootlegs (possibly Feedback too) stashed somewhere to pacify him in case something intense starts to go down. If he and Dr Cooper run into one another around the punch bowl you certainly may need them... Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

:LOL:

At least have a couple bootlegs (possibly Feedback too) stashed somewhere to pacify him in case something intense starts to go down. If he and Dr Cooper run into one another around the punch bowl you certainly may need them...

I don't think I will have to worry. He wouldn't be caught dead with me, so that's that.

But I'll pack a Rush care package just in case. And a can of pepper spray for Sheldon's use.

I better rethink my attire. All of you will be dressed up to the nines.

But it may not make any difference anyway because I seem to have lost my date. Again.

First Mr. Whippy disappeared.

Then the top cheese 73.

Maybe after they consider the consequences of taking me to the prom, it is too much for them to handle.

Woe woe woe is me. fists%20crying.gif

I am here! Sorry, I was away in Zimbabwe procuring the finest and loveliest corsage for you for our big night! Spared no expense!

I think that red dress on the previous page is quite awesome. The other ladies will look fine in the gowns they've chosen, but you'll WOW the place in that tight little red number. :drool:

• Like 4

But it may not make any difference anyway because I seem to have lost my date. Again.

Then the top cheese 73.

Maybe after they consider the consequences of taking me to the prom, it is too much for them to handle.

I am here! Sorry, I was away in Zimbabwe procuring the finest and loveliest corsage for you for our big night! Spared no expense!

I think that red dress on the previous page is quite awesome. The other ladies will look fine in the gowns they've chosen, but you'll WOW the place in that tight little red number. :drool:

Lorraine, I think you deserve the best of the best, like a Mclaren, where 73 picks you up in REAL style:

I believe THIS will do, as it goes with your dress:

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/McLaren-12C-Spider-1_zpse2f871e8.jpg

• Like 2

Then the top cheese 73.

Lorraine, I think you deserve the best of the best, like a Mclaren, where 73 picks you up in REAL style:

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/Sullysue67/McLaren-12C-Spider-1_zpse2f871e8.jpg

Hmmm...maybe I ditch my dad's Cordoba for one of those...

• Like 3

Then the top cheese 73.

And perhaps the powder blue polyester suit for a luxurious tuxedo. :yes:

• Like 1

Then the top cheese 73.

I am wearing a tux. Yes, it's blue, but this IS the '80s. ;)

Then the top cheese 73.

I am wearing a tux. Yes, it's blue, but this IS the '80s. ;)

Ok, but if you can drive THAT car in the 80s, then the blue tux, might not match.

Then the top cheese 73.

But how are you going to keep the corsage fresh until the prom? :unsure:

Then the top cheese 73.

Sully, that's a real beauty!

Then the top cheese 73.

But how are you going to keep the corsage fresh until the prom? :unsure:

I bought the actual plants. On prom night I pick the flowers (very exotic, by the way) and assemble the corsage myself. This is how I roll. :cool:

• Like 6

So ive been thinking about transportation. My initial idea was something like this, to accomodate Sully's dress

3550855659_3c9cf73129.jpg

Then I thought it might be too suggestive. Next I though, "why the heck should I drive?" and thought about having a driver for the night. ultimately I decided against that.

Then I thought about the commute...picking up Sully and heading to the prom from Texas....it could take a while to get there. So I called goose up, and transportation arrangements have been confirmed

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/12337/1351474-fighter_f_14_tomcat.jpg

• Like 4

The after party, which is of course the party to be at, will be on my pontoon boat on Lake Palestine. This will happen. Everyone is invited

Edited by tx_rush
  • Like 1

Who is in charge of public relations and advertising for this gala event?

Whoever it is, word needs to get out to be sure both the prom and the beach frolic are completely covered by reporters, photographers and the like.

This will be a front page event and undoubtedly go viral in no time at all.

• Like 1

Whoever it is, word needs to get out to be sure both the prom and the beach frolic are completely covered by reporters, photographers and the like.

We should strongly consider advertising on THIS SITE. Tons of traffic there!

:scared: Not in a million years!

:scared: Not in a million years!

Yeah, it might be overrated...