Predict the Tour announcement date

dtpoet

Don't y'all werry.. dates are coming "Soon"™

That's all I can say today... sowwy.

Let's analysis this statement.

First, "worry" is spelled "werry". Now werry is defined as an adverb meaning very. So, translation is "don't y'all very". I'll think about that one.

Now, he also uses two contractions in the first statement. Contractions are used to shorten and join two words. So obviously, the time of the announcement is short, or near, or close.

"Dates are coming "Soon"tm". Why the capitalization of "Soon" if not to emphasis a brief frame of time?

Now there's the quotes around the word "soon". This could mean a sarcastic reference or loose definition of the word chosen. So "Soon" could mean a long time but it could also mean that the time is near or far.

Then there's point of trademarking the word "Soon". Trademarking places a degree of ownership. Clearly the tour or perhaps if there is new material will have something directly or indirectly with the word "Soon". Song title? your title? Time will tell perhaps.

"That's all I can today". Obviously, this indicates that he will have more to say tomorrow.

"Sowwy". It's a cute way of saying sorry. A goggle search also brings up a lot of images of fuzzy kittens. So perhaps the theme of tour will revolve around cats or kittens. Perhaps the author finds it's cute that he knows something we don't. Hmm. Nah. I'm sticking with the cat them.

Based upon the above analogy, I am breaking my own rules (since I can be ause I wrote them) and say the announcement will be within the week.

• Like 1

"I'm surprised more dates aren't being rumored at this point" - A. Source

Leads me to believe we very well might see the usual speculation of routing (which tends to end up being correct) within the next few days. This doesn't mean it's going to happen for sure... just that the stars are lining up.

aaaaand just like that.... the phone rings.

LOL

things move quickly in cyberspace!

Lemme say that it sure *looks* like the tour is starting in early June in the Midwest.

I'm not sure I believe CBus is opening night but I won't be upset if it is!

Ed at rushisaband has listed RUMORED and SPECULATIVE dates:

Columbus, OH (6/8)

Buffalo, NY (6/10)

Chicago, IL (6/12)

Detroit, MI (6/14)

Boston, MA - TD Garden (6/23) - briefly listed at TM/LN

New York, NY - Madison Square Garden (6/29) - briefly listed at TM/LN

St. Louis, MO (6/??)

Tulsa, OK - BOK Center (7/19) - allegedly briefly listed at BOK Center website

Las Vegas, NV (8/1)

Hartford/New Haven, CT (??) - toward end of summer according to promoter Jim Koplik

Ed at rushisaband has listed RUMORED and SPECULATIVE dates:

Columbus, OH (6/8)

Buffalo, NY (6/10)

Chicago, IL (6/12)

Detroit, MI (6/14)

Boston, MA - TD Garden (6/23) - briefly listed at TM/LN

New York, NY - Madison Square Garden (6/29) - briefly listed at TM/LN

St. Louis, MO (6/??)

Tulsa, OK - BOK Center (7/19) - allegedly briefly listed at BOK Center website

Las Vegas, NV (8/1)

Hartford/New Haven, CT (??) - toward end of summer according to promoter Jim Koplik

any rumors about concerts in Canada?? :huh:

Leads me to believe we very well might see the usual speculation of routing (which tends to end up being correct) within the next few days. This doesn't mean it's going to happen for sure... just that the stars are lining up.

aaaaand just like that.... the phone rings.

LOL

things move quickly in cyberspace!

Lemme say that it sure *looks* like the tour is starting in early June in the Midwest.

I'm not sure I believe CBus is opening night but I won't be upset if it is!

So basically we might start seeing speculation says the Man who then speculates? Lol.

It is starting to sound like it's almost time.....

• Like 1