For Segue and Mick and possibly some others....

Narps

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

My goodness this is exciting! Woohoo!

I cannot wait. Not sure if anyone here realises this, but I love Toto. A lot.

This will be my first new Toto album since being a fan.

Excited! The last album was near perfect!

This will be my first new Toto album since being a fan.

Excited! The last album was near perfect!

This will be my sixth new album. i came in at Kingdom of Desire. First new album with Mr williams fronting though.

Mick

Thought you guys would enjoy this news. I actually heard this earlier in the day on a music station I listen to in the car. The DJ is a fan and was going on and on about it....
  • Like 1

I think Toto are one of those bands that you either love or hate.

My ears hear only greatness, and they are excellent musicians with a penchant for writing perfect pop songs, pop songs that are not afraid to rock out every once in a while!

Fahrenheit is one Toto release that I would take over ANY Rush album. And there would be no hesitation either.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

And people complain on Geddy´s voice...

Damn the guy that is singing in Toto got a awful voice! It was good during their best time, but now he can´t sing at all...

Kimball, the guy with the dreadful voice, is long gone now.

The present vocalists are superb, and as a band, both on stage and in the studio, Toto have been ahead of Rush for two decades and counting.

Oh Zumbi came by......pleasant. Anyway Kimball was ok on record. live he blew.

Mick

Agreed. Still my least favourite Toto vocalist. But he did good.

• Like 1

Mick

I have a certain respect for him cause he WAS an original member. but original isn't always best.

Mick

Mick

I have a certain respect for him cause he WAS an original member. but original isn't always best.

Mick

Williams is the best.

• Like 1

Mick

A drive by.... :)
  • Like 1

Mick

Mick

Williams is the best.

Poland show was a revelation. He lost his voice for a while due to drugs and alcohol. but you'd never know it today. He's amazing live.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Mick

A drive by.... :)

thankfully.........I knew he wouldn't hang around. Cause.......well 90 percent of us are jerks, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Mick

Williams is the best.

Poland show was a revelation. He lost his voice for a while due to drugs and alcohol. but you'd never know it today. He's amazing live.

Mick

I lied. Lukather is my fave Toto vocalist. His work on Tambu is to die for! And his ballads are fantastic. A Lukather ballad is pop heaven!

Mick

Mick

Williams is the best.

Mick

I lied. Lukather is my fave Toto vocalist. His work on Tambu is to die for! And his ballads are fantastic. A Lukather ballad is pop heaven!

Steve is great as well.......he and Joe are equal to me. 2 different voice types though. Steve is a great rock blues vocalist. Joe has a more pop voice. both amazing though.

Mick

Mick

Mick

Williams is the best.

Mick

Steve is great as well.......he and Joe are equal to me. 2 different voice types though. Steve is a great rock blues vocalist. Joe has a more pop voice. both amazing though.

Mick

You nailed my feelings entirely. Agreed.

• Like 1

I guess its to late to scratch out "and possibly some others" from the thread title at this point.... ;)
  • Like 1

I guess its to late to scratch out "and possibly some others" from the thread title at this point.... ;)

:laughing guy:

Me and Segue are the only 2 fans.......it's ok. don't care. It's better then just me posting in this thread over and over and over, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Me and Segue are the only 2 fans.......it's ok. don't care. It's better then just me posting in this thread over and over and over, lol

Mick

I see Rod lurking so maybe he will join in as well.... :huh: :LOL: :outtahere:
  • Like 1

I love Rush and Toto about the same.

Toto bested Rush with Fahrenheit and blasted recent Rush out of the solar system with the heavenly Falling In Between.

If I am one of only two big fans, then thats sad. But meh! Give me Rosanna over Hemispheres any day of the week.

• Like 1

Mick

I see Rod lurking so maybe he will join in as well.... :huh: :LOL: :outtahere:

Hell there was an Abba thread that generated more interest..........i'll repeat that.........GOD DAMN ABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry Segue.)

Mick