Only 22 days left until Fly By Night gets released on vinyl

YYZumbi

Here's where I bought mine. It's located in Denmark so it will be cheaper for you than ordering from the states. :)

http://se.imusic.dk/...5736.1420147205

Do you know what this is? http://se.imusic.dk/...lu-ray-audi-dvd

I think it's high resolution blu-ray audio disc that they release along with the downloads and vinyl.

Let us know what it sounds like when you get it. I bet with headphones on, it sounds much better than any compact disk could ever sound.

I have only listened to Fly By Night once or twice, but I couldn't let this slip by my hands. Hopefully I will listen to it enough to really enjoy it :).

And yes, it will guaranteed sound better than its CD counterpart. ;)

• Like 2

Here's where I bought mine. It's located in Denmark so it will be cheaper for you than ordering from the states. :)

I think it's high resolution blu-ray audio disc that they release along with the downloads and vinyl.

Only audio on the blu ray?

Only audio on the blu ray?

I'm pretty sure it is, yes.

I don't know if I can trust that website, I rather buy it from Rush own website... even if it cost more and takes longer time for me to get it...

I buy most of my music from that store and never had any problems.

ok, well I'm gonna wait a bit anyway until I at least see it on Rush website. Thanks for your help! :)

• Like 1

Not interested. Still looking for a good original copy of that one though!

I don't know if I can trust that website, I rather buy it from Rush own website... even if it cost more and takes longer time for me to get it...

ok, well I'm gonna wait a bit anyway until I at least see it on Rush website. Thanks for your help! :)

Anytime :)

I don't know where I will buy it, but I know for sure that I will buy two copies of it! :D One to listen to, and one to keep safe.

I don't know where I will buy it, but I know for sure that I will buy two copies of it! :D One to listen to, and one to send to Lorraine.

Fixed. :)

• Like 3

I don't know where I will buy it, but I know for sure that I will buy two copies of it! :D One to listen to, and one to send to Lorraine.

Haha, maybe I buy three copies then. :)

Seriously, that's a good idea to buy two copies. Keep the second copy in good condition. It may be worth a lot of money at one point in your life.

Seriously, that's a good idea to buy two copies. Keep the second copy in good condition. It may be worth a lot of money at one point in your life.

I do that with all my vinyls, specially Rush, and I even got 2 of same Moving Picture CD (same remaster :P ) and I got two Clockwork Angels CDs, and I got two of the 2112 Deluxe Edition CD/bluray/book. :P

Edited by YYZumbi