Questions on Roll The Bones and Music Videos

ptfitzy

Hi folks. It's been awhile since I have been on the site. I have been going through health problems.

I have been trying to find the Official "Roll The Bones" Music video on "YouTube" and other video sites to play and put on my Facebook. There are all their other Music Videos posted. However, all the other Roll The Bones videos are from concerts. I did find one foreign copy with foreign language lyrics but that was it.

Any reason it is hard to find? If someone could direct me to a website that has it, I would surely appreciate it.

My second question is that RUSH sure releases a lot of material but they never have released a Chronicles 2 DVD on the rest of their Music Videos Roll the bones, Test for Echo on up. Any idea why not?

Thanks a lot, ptfitzy

RUSH sure releases a lot of material but they never have released a Chronicles 2 DVD on the rest of their Music Videos Roll the bones, Test for Echo on up. Any idea why not?

There weren't videos for all of the songs that went on Chronicles, and as Roll the Bones forward, I wasn't 'to aware that they had made many of them in the first place (or...any. But I'm

totally in the dark on that front).

I would guess that it's a matter of money- that it would be more money to put together, package and distribute than they would anticipate earning on it (not the band, necessarily, but the record label).

The deluxe edition of retrospective 3 includes all the videos from presto to Snakes and Arrows. It also has a couple of the missing songs from R30 and their interview on the Colbert report.
  • Like 2

The deluxe edition of retrospective 3 includes all the videos from presto to Snakes and Arrows. It also has a couple of the missing songs from R30 and their interview on the Colbert report.

That's a great package. Only missing Closer To The Heart from Different Stages (One of their best videos ever.)

That's a great package. Only missing Closer To The Heart from Different Stages (One of their best videos ever.)

Thanks a lot for the info and your help. ptfitzy

RUSH sure releases a lot of material but they never have released a Chronicles 2 DVD on the rest of their Music Videos Roll the bones, Test for Echo on up. Any idea why not?

There weren't videos for all of the songs that went on Chronicles, and as Roll the Bones forward, I wasn't 'to aware that they had made many of them in the first place (or...any. But I'm

totally in the dark on that front).

I would guess that it's a matter of money- that it would be more money to put together, package and distribute than they would anticipate earning on it (not the band, necessarily, but the record label).

Thanks. ptfitzy

I've only been able to find one with Spanish subtitles which I expect is the one you found as well.

Thanks everyone for all your help. I got confused on replying to all of you here. I hope I included you all.

ptfitzy

Edited by ptfitzy

Thanks a lot for the info. ptfitzy

Thanks for your help. ptfitzy

Thanks a lot for your help. ptfitzy

Wow. Never knew of this deluxe version!

Guess what I am getting for myself?!?!

I never knew about this either. I didn't know they'd ever been on The Colbert Report!

I never knew about this either. I didn't know they'd ever been on The Colbert Report!

Colbert?

I am so English I can only presume that you are speaking about a regional sausage.

I'm sure you can youtube it. It has its moments, for sure.