Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Now leaders off at 1:00. Its a mess apparently and they are playing ball in hand today. We'll see if they get it in. If not, Na may win by default with a 54 hole event...

Edit: Not sure I have ever seen this before but they can improve their lies through the green which means in the rough also. As I said I have watched more tournament golf in my lifetime that I care to admit and I don't recall seeing them be able to improve lies in the rough too... :huh:

Edited by Narps

if they get this thing in some low scores are very possible. Shooting fish in a barrel for these guys. Starting on the back John Huh is 5 under through 8 holes for example. Canadian Adam Hadwin is 2 under through 2 holes and is 8 under total at this point. Hoping for the best for my sis RushCanuck... :dweez:

Edit: Huh birdied the 18th (his 9th) for a handy 29 on his first 9...

Edited by Narps

Huh now 7 under through 10 holes for the day as he birdied the par 5 first. Jason Bohn 6 under through 7 holes starting on the front 9. He has 6 birds in a row and didn't even birdie the first hole par 5 which the field is killing today (Eagles and Birdies everywhere). Its playing like a long par 4 today as they have moved the tees up some 30 yards. Poulter bogeyed it :laughing guy: ... Edited by Narps

if they get this thing in some low scores are very possible. Shooting fish in a barrel for these guys. Starting on the back John Huh is 5 under through 8 holes for example. Canadian Adam Hadwin is 2 under through 2 holes and is 8 under total at this point. Hoping for the best for my sis RushCanuck... :dweez:

Edit: Huh birdied the 18th (his 9th) for a handy 29 on his first 9...

These guys destroy wet greens. We could see a 58.

Getting interesting now. Double bogey for Na, several guys have a chance. Hold off rain.

I am back and watching. Went to the gym and showered. Planted back in front of the television now. Hoping Kisner can throw in a couple late birds and get to 11... :dweez: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Maybe another playoff?

Could be. It appears to be up to Kirk at this point and I don't mean James T... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Kisner close again and another high finish. Like he said after The Players if he keeps doing this he will win one of these sooner or later...
  • Like 1

Kisner close again and another high finish. Like he said after The Players if he keeps doing this he will win one of these sooner or later...

For me, sooner or later a Canadian will win. Good tournament this week for Hadwin..

• Like 1

For me, sooner or later a Canadian will win. Good tournament this week for Hadwin..

Yep. Was a nice birdie on 18... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Wow what a poopy leaderboard at the Nelson. Pass...

It doesn't help that your buddy Kisner and my buddy Day withdrew earlier this week..

Man, Rory stunk at the Irish Open yesterday and slammed the trunk today.

The LPGA Shoprite tournament this week with Canadian Brooke Henderson contending looks interesting to me.

Next week, the ladies play here in Canada. it's an hour down the highway drive for me and I'm going at least one day. I can't wait! Go Brooke. I love the LPGA also even though I don't post much about it.

• Like 1

It doesn't help that your buddy Kisner and my buddy Day withdrew earlier this week..

The LPGA Shoprite tournament this week with Canadian Brooke Henderson contending looks interesting to me.

Next week, the ladies play here in Canada. it's an hour down the highway drive for me and I'm going at least one day. I can't wait! Go Brooke. I love the LPGA also even though I don't post much about it.

I didn't realize that Day and Kisner were even in the field. Any good reason why they withdrew? Have fun next week. Sounds like a good time...

I didn't realize that Day and Kisner were even in the field. Any good reason why they withdrew? Have fun next week. Sounds like a good time...

Day had dizzy spells if I remember correctly. Can't remember why Kisner withdrew. About 12 of them withdrew. poultry because he hurt himself in the gym, I think.

Memorial for you next week, and I think Your man is playing.

• Like 1

Day had dizzy spells if I remember correctly. Can't remember why Kisner withdrew. About 12 of them withdrew. poultry because he hurt himself in the gym, I think.

Memorial for you next week, and I think Your man is playing.

Yep. Next week should be good... :dweez:

Gotta give some props. Jerry Kelly up there again or thereabouts. Impressive to say the least... :cheers:

Gotta give some props. Jerry Kelly up there again or thereabouts. Impressive to say the least... :cheers:

He seems to be contending lately. Go Jerry.

I will cheer for Walker or Spieth to win this one.

I am rooting for the old man. He will make a killing on the senior circuit when the time comes. Dude still has game...