Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Have you seen Appleby? He looks awful...his left eye is swollen up and he's got a huge bloody spot right above it.

ETA: Sorry to take the focus off Tiger and his tooth...:flagellatesself:

Of course, now they are questioning the story of a kidnapping, with an alleged witness saying that she found him much closer to the wine bar.

A homeless woman, now identified as Charade Keane, said in a television interview that she saw Allenby arguing with two men only about a block away from the wine bar, intervened, and led him to a cab.

"I said, 'Hold on, don't yell at this man, he needs help,'" Keane said. "So at that point, I did not know who had done this to him. I really wanted to get him into a cab. He didn't want to call the police."

Charade? :LOL:

• Like 1

Have you seen Appleby? He looks awful...his left eye is swollen up and he's got a huge bloody spot right above it.

Of course, now they are questioning the story of a kidnapping, with an alleged witness saying that she found him much closer to the wine bar.

A homeless woman, now identified as Charade Keane, said in a television interview that she saw Allenby arguing with two men only about a block away from the wine bar, intervened, and led him to a cab.

"I said, 'Hold on, don't yell at this man, he needs help,'" Keane said. "So at that point, I did not know who had done this to him. I really wanted to get him into a cab. He didn't want to call the police."

some skepticism happening on the PGA... Allenby's 'kidnapping', Woods tooth and DJ's issues... not normally the type of stuff the PGA is known for

http://www.golfchann...ead-skepticism/

Charade indeed..... :eh: :LOL:

some skepticism happening on the PGA... Allenby's 'kidnapping', Woods tooth and DJ's issues... not normally the type of stuff the PGA is known for

http://www.golfchann...ead-skepticism/

A strange start to the season. I expected to see the headline Toothless Tiger" this year, but not till after the Masters.

The birdie fest in the desert. I don't have any interest. Never liked this one....

not my favorite either, but I'm cheering for Patrick Reed to win. Next week is the Phoenix, my friend, it should be more to your liking. :)

Oh yes and go Patrick indeed... :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

this week's tournament needs to get more exciting (IMO)... :zzz: On top of that, it sounds like Rich Lerner is calling some play by play. He's my Mark Rolfing, Narpski..

I can understand you not liking Lerner. I just took a peek at the PGA tour leaderboard and Ryan Palmer was going nuts. He is 10 under for the round through 16 holes and he has 2 bogies! :wacko: His front nine (the course back nine) he shot 27 and had 2 pars! :wacko: Crazy stuff. Not a fan of this tournament at all....
  • Like 1

Go Erik Compton!!! Woohoo :cheerleader:

Erik winning would be nice. Kuch blew the lead (3 bogies in last 4 holes - ouch!) I'm still hoping 'top 5' Patrick Reed gets 'er done - I like him more and more..

So has Reed replaced Day?... :huh:

:)

Edited by Narpski

Erik winning would be nice. Kuch blew the lead (3 bogies in last 4 holes - ouch!) I'm still hoping 'top 5' Patrick Reed gets 'er done - I like him more and more..

I like a few of them and cheer for whoever is playing and has a chance of winning. I like Reed, Rickie, Rory, Jason and Jordan amongst many others. Reed seems to show up and content a lot lately and he was awesome at the Ryder Cup.

Hey Narp, you ready for the Phoenix next week? I always love that tournament, especially the 16th madhouse hole. (I wish spectators could hoot and holler at all holes in golf instead of standing still like statues).

I like a few of them and cheer for whoever is playing and has a chance of winning. I like Reed, Rickie, Rory, Jason and Jordan amongst many others. Reed seems to show up and content a lot lately and he was awesome at the Ryder Cup.

Hey Narp, you ready for the Phoenix next week? I always love that tournament, especially the 16th madhouse hole. (I wish spectators could hoot and holler at all holes in golf instead of standing still like statues).

I am more than ready my friend. I agree will the hoot and hollering. I remember the Buick had a hole like that as well when Tiger used to play in that one year after year...
  • Like 1

Nah, the hootin and hollerin is gimmicky crap. Might as well put a windmill in front of the pin, or let the players play with balls of different sizes and firmnesses. That last idea would probably catch on if there was a tournament in New England.

Congrats Bill Haas... :snoozeville:

Nothing against Bill Haas.... congrats, but it was boring.

They showed a mountain goat with one of his horns partially missing on the course.... was one of the highlights this afternoon.

Too bad Erik Compton didn't win.. that would have been a beautiful story.

Onto Phoenix :madra:

• Like 1

Congrats Bill Haas... :snoozeville:

Nothing against Bill Haas.... congrats, but it was boring.

They showed a mountain goat with one of his horns partially missing on the course.... was one of the highlights this afternoon.

Too bad Erik Compton didn't win.. that would have been a beautiful story.

Onto Phoenix :madra:

:codger: :madra: Should be a great week upcoming....

Damn. Woods, Spieth and Reed today at 12:07 eastern. :dweez: Airtime I believe is 2:00 pm. I will be glued to the golf channel. I will be watching this one you can count on it..... :codger:
  • Like 1

Damn. Woods, Spieth and Reed today at 12:07 eastern. :dweez: Airtime I believe is 2:00 pm. I will be glued to the golf channel. I will be watching this one you can count on it..... :codger:

is it 12:07 eastern time or 12:07 local time? I thought it was 2:07 eastern/12:07 local... I could be wrong. Last night I thought I heard pre game show at 2 and coverage starting at 3:00 pm. Best to double check everything I've stated, and not put your faith in my comments. Regardless, I'm here at work unable to watch - please post comments if you are inspired.

is it 12:07 eastern time or 12:07 local time? I thought it was 2:07 eastern/12:07 local... I could be wrong. Last night I thought I heard pre game show at 2 and coverage starting at 3:00 pm. Best to double check everything I've stated, and not put your faith in my comments. Regardless, I'm here at work unable to watch - please post comments if you are inspired.

You are correct. I am an idiot :smash: . The golf is on from 3-7 eastern. Geez I suck sometimes. I have to pick up my wife from work around 3:30 and get her to a hair appointment. Beyond that I will be glued to the tv..... :)