Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

This week is the Honda on the first event of the Florida swing... wind has been a major factor as has weather delay today, with the 2nd round not completed. But, bye bye Rory, he'll be on the couch this weekend. I believe it's NBC doing the coverage for the next few weeks with one of Narp's fav announcers, Mark Rolfing adding his expertise... :blah: So far Patrick Reed is leading...

Woohoo!! Love me some Mark Rolfing and last year I had the great pleasure of standing right next to him as he did his thing at Arnie's place. Best part about that is that I couldn't hear him.... :facepalm:

ha ha, thanks for letting me tease you a bit and for you being such a good sport.... :cheers:

• Like 1

Mr. Delaet 10 over :wacko: Geez man.... :boo hiss:

yup, it sucks... :facepalm: my amateur analysis is he's too agressive at times and goes full tilt hitting the ball too hard...

Poor putting apparently seems to be a common theme as well.... :sigh:
  • Like 1

This week is the Honda on the first event of the Florida swing... wind has been a major factor as has weather delay today, with the 2nd round not completed. But, bye bye Rory, he'll be on the couch this weekend. I believe it's NBC doing the coverage for the next few weeks with one of Narp's fav announcers, Mark Rolfing adding his expertise... :blah: So far Patrick Reed is leading...

Woohoo!! Love me some Mark Rolfing and last year I had the great pleasure of standing right next to him as he did his thing at Arnie's place. Best part about that is that I couldn't hear him.... :facepalm:

ha ha, thanks for letting me tease you a bit and for you being such a good sport.... :cheers:

A good sport I like to think I am. I could never get upset with you anyway. Ever.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

A good sport I like to think I am. I could never get upset with you anyway. Ever.... :cheers:

I was able to watch the replay yesterday. Some great golf going on. It's not quite as entertaining as last week, which was perfection.

I was just checking the leaderboard and just noted that there is not one low score being shot to this point. The course must being playing tough. There are some guys already through 15 and I believe the lowest score I saw was 2 under for the day....

I was just checking the leaderboard and just noted that there is not one low score being shot to this point. The course must being playing tough. There are some guys already through 15 and I believe the lowest score I saw was 2 under for the day....

Lots of rain yesterday and the course is soggy - perhaps that is part of it?

Unfortunately for me, the dreaded Monday finish will happen tomorrow for this golf addict who will be at work. I'm one of those who has to see it live, not recorded. Sigh

• Like 1

Lots of rain yesterday and the course is soggy - perhaps that is part of it?

Unfortunately for me, the dreaded Monday finish will happen tomorrow for this golf addict who will be at work. I'm one of those who has to see it live, not recorded. Sigh

Me too. Tape delay or recorded sporting events do nothing for me. That is one of the major turn offs for me when it comes to the Olympics. Everything is taped and even if I don't know what the results were I still can't get into it.... Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Geez. A Dufner sighting and dudes be getting fit. Wow... :cheers:

And his hair is short, no more of that long stuff.. Barely looks like the same guy

He looks pretty damn good too if you ask me (nothing wrong with saying that either btw :LOL: )....
  • Like 1

Watching right now via delayed recording. There doesn't seem to be much exciting going on...

Won't ruin it for you. It will be finishing in the morning anyway. Gives me something to watch at the gym... :) Edited by Narpsberg

I haven't seen all of it but some crazy sh*t happening at the Honda. Some oil leaking everywhere by most everyone. Geez.... Edited by Narpsberg

If you taped this Goose my humblest apologies and don't read any further....

Harrington and Berger in a playoff? :huh: Who would have thunk it?... :wacko:

Two pars on the first playoff hole (the par 5 18th). On to the par 3 17th....

Harrington sticks it and Berger finds the drink. Congrats to Harrington. Been a long time. He still plays annoyingly slow. Very annoying I might add. Geez....

Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

You're the last person I expected to figure out how to use the spoiler functionality, Narp...

Good job!

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

Harrington sticks it and Berger finds the drink. Congrats to Harrington. Been a long time. He still plays annoyingly slow. Very annoying I might add. Geez....

Spoiler alert comments about winner.

Congrats Padraig and welcome back to the winner circle. Maybe you can speed it up a bit in the future. LOL

• Like 1

You're the last person I expected to figure out how to use the spoiler functionality, Narp...

Good job!

You should be proud for sure of this grasshopper :cheers: In my sh*tty health thread I had to learn how to hide the nasty pics of my hand/wrist surgery. The ladies here it seems were very interested so I figured I would show them to those who wished to see. Thanks again my friend.... :)

Congrats Padraig and welcome back to the winner circle. Maybe you can speed it up a bit in the future. LOL

A bit? If you are going to watch it on delay or something I suggest painting a wall and see if drys faster than him preparing and then hitting just one shot. Wowwee.... Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

A bit? If you are going to watch it on delay or something I suggest painting a wall and see if drys faster than him preparing and then hitting just one shot. Wowwee....

Ya, I caught the playoffs when I got home from work.... unbelievable... he seems even slower than he used to be... needs to be put on the clock

A bit? If you are going to watch it on delay or something I suggest painting a wall and see if drys faster than him preparing and then hitting just one shot. Wowwee....

Ya, I caught the playoffs when I got home from work.... unbelievable... he seems even slower than he used to be... needs to be put on the clock

You should have seen Poulter earlier in the back nine when he was screwing up royally (double and triple). I was watching on the treadmill at the gym. I would swear he was doing it on purpose to mess up Harrington (of all people) and Reed. It was a joke what he was doing. Removing pine needles seemingly one at a time and taking forever doing it while they waited and waited and waited.... :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Meanwhile, Rory launches a club into the pond.

This is what Rory's club launch reminds me of... fists%20crying.gif (as in a big crybaby). This is what I think of it :facepalm: :tsk: :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Finally Adam Scott has ditched the big broom he was putting with and returned to a conventional putter.... in my books, his future success will have more credibility.

• Like 2