Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Welcome to the Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread. It promises to be an exciting year. The majors are:

The Masters April 9 - 12 at Augusta, GA.

The US Open June 18 - 21 at Chambers Bay, University Place, WA

British Open July 16 - 19 at St. Andrews, Fife Scotland

PGA Championship Aug 13 - 16 at Whistling Straights, Sheboygan, WI.

In addition, there are many other great tournaments. Let's have a good time talking about PGA golf!

• Like 1

The US Open June 18 - 21 at Chambers Bay, University Place, WA

http://www.chambersbaygolf.com/golf/

http://imavex.vo.llnwd.net/o18/clients/chambersbaygolfcourse/images/Main-Banner/14CHA005_WEB_quote_1_dan.jpg

:drool:

Oh yes!! Looks incredible. Can't wait for that one....
  • Like 2

Hyundai Tournament of Champions kicks off today (will run Friday to Monday). Golf Channel is covering it. Hey Narp, Mark Rolfing is one of the announcers. ;)

About 34 winners are competing. Go Patrick Reed and Jason Day. I'll watch it off and on this weekend, but there's NFL and NBA also. Good weekend to hide inside my house and ignore the miserable chilly winter outside.

I'm watching as much for the sunshine as the golf... :7up:

Hyundai Tournament of Champions kicks off today (will run Friday to Monday). Golf Channel is covering it. Hey Narp, Mark Rolfing is one of the announcers. ;)

About 34 winners are competing. Go Patrick Reed and Jason Day. I'll watch it off and on this weekend, but there's NFL and NBA also. Good weekend to hide inside my house and ignore the miserable chilly winter outside.

I'm watching as much for the sunshine as the golf... :7up:

I will probably check out some of it. I can only take so much of Rolfing. I also heard today that Tiger has committed to Phoenix and of course Torrey. Should be great fun for sure....

Final round today.... go Jimmy Walker!!

:eh: and Jason Day?.... :huh:

oops... of course Jason Day.. (just got home from work and didn't check the scoreboard like I should have!)) thanks Narp!!

Whew. That was a close one. Thought I was hallucinating there for a moment and Goose made the post... :)
  • Like 2

oops... of course Jason Day.. (just got home from work and didn't check the scoreboard like I should have!)) thanks Narp!!

Your boy has 9 birds no bogies through 15 holes today. Gonna run out of holes it appears....

Chris Kirk shot an 11 under 62 from back in the pack. 11 birds and no bogies. Geez...

Day matches it.... :eh:
  • Like 1

Chris Kirk shot an 11 under 62 from back in the pack. 11 birds and no bogies. Geez...

How about that??? :ebert: Jason Day is 11 under for the day, including 1 wacky bounce off the stands approaching the 18th green. When you're hot you are hot. I don't know if it's enough to win, we'll see.

The course is in paradise.... absolutely beautiful.

• Like 1

Chris Kirk is becoming one of my favs... good golfer.

I like him too. Boring as hell but oh well... :zzz:

How about that??? :ebert: Jason Day is 11 under for the day, including 1 wacky bounce off the stands approaching the 18th green. When you're hot you are hot. I don't know if it's enough to win, we'll see.

The course is in paradise.... absolutely beautiful.

Dyn-o-mite would have to trip over himself and unfortunately the course is to easy for that.... :(
  • Like 1

Whew. That was a close one. Thought I was hallucinating there for a moment and Goose made the post... :)

Love that Jimmy!
  • Like 2