Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Kisner is kind of hitting the big time this week. Playing with McILroy and Matsuyama the first two rounds. Day playing with Spieth and Baby. Yuck... :|
  • Like 1

I may be wrong but I seem to remember the course they are playing this week being much easier than it seems to be playing so far. Granted they are only about halfway through the morning wave but there are alot of folks over par it seems to me at least so far. Mr. Day is at it again however and is 3 under through 7 and tied for the early lead. Oh well we will see how things shake out at the end of day one... :)

I may have to buy this simply because it looks cool.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/Keegan_zps1gf04m29.jpg

Looks like Mr. Day will have the lead after the morning wave at 4 under.... :cheers:

My bad. Day made bogey on his last hole (the 9th) and is one back...
  • Like 1

Looks like Mr. Day will have the lead after the morning wave at 4 under.... :cheers:

Go Jason... I like this tournament and have Monday off for Labour Day, so I'll be getting into it the next 3 days.. I like the course too...

• Like 1

Go Jason... I like this tournament and have Monday off for Labour Day, so I'll be getting into it the next 3 days.. I like the course too...

Awesome to hear this. I am sure we will run into each other over the long weekend from time to time :) Good to see Baby shoot 2 over today. Maybe he won't be involved at all Sunday and Monday. Spieth with another lousy round. Guess he isn't the second coming after all. de Jonge doing what he does best which is make a crap load of birdies the first 3 rounds or so and never win. Should be interesting to see were things shake out after tomorrow for the final two rounds. I hope Jason is up there again. I could never tire of watching him play. Ryan Palmer had another good round. Wouldn't mind seeing him get it done this week either. Lot's of good story lines to watch out for... :yes: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Hoffman and de Jonge doing what they do best. Making a bunch of birds and then fad over the weekend most likely. I do believe if I recall correctly that Hoffman did win this event on this course not many years ago but he still never scares me when on top of the leaderboard. He folds 99% of the time....

I forgot Baby and Spieth are playing with Day the first two rounds... :|

Spieth is acting immature IMO these days because things are not going his way.. I thought I read Bubbas back is bugging him. Day has a lot of ground to make up.. Currently 9 shots off the lead

Hoffman and de Jonge doing what they do best. Making a bunch of birds and then fad over the weekend most likely. I do believe if I recall correctly that Hoffman did win this event on this course not many years ago but he still never scares me when on top of the leaderboard. He folds 99% of the time....

I wonder if de Jonge's shape is the issue.... Four rounds too much when you are out of shape????

Kevin Kisner sighting....

• Like 1

I wonder if de Jonge's shape is the issue.... Four rounds too much when you are out of shape????

Kevin Kisner sighting....

:cheers: Yes a Kisner sighting indeed. I checked on PGA tour.com and looked at his shot tracking thingy to see how he doubled the short 4th. Geez what an adventure he had after being in the geen side bunker in 1... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Spieth is kind of acting like a baby. Yes?... :huh:

Yes... See my post 1413... And he's playing with another guy who can act like a baby... Jmo, but I can't understand millionaires acting so childishly..

Now Baby is showing his baby self too... :LOL:
  • Like 2

Kisner shot another even par round so he finished even for the first two rounds. They showed him a little anyway. Heck he is 13th in the Fed Ex cup rankings you would think he might get a little more love but I guess with the guys that are playing the same time he is I guess I can see why he doesn't. Maybe in tomorrows early coverage he will get it going some and get some airtime unless they just show all of Phil and Rory's shots... :sigh: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1