Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Tiger's back and I don't mean the great one or even the good one. Can't hit it anywhere near a fairway and making pars. The field will just run him over today if he keeps this up. The field already is...

My son says i'm racist because i'm laughing at Tiger's return to suckiness. :o I said that's impossible I use to pull for Calvin Pete - He had to google him :P

I used to really love watching Jim Thorpe. Have him google that big guy... :) Edited by Narps

Tiger's back and I don't mean the great one or even the good one. Can't hit it anywhere near a fairway and making pars. The field will just run him over today if he keeps this up. The field already is...

My son says i'm racist because i'm laughing at Tiger's return to suckiness. :o I said that's impossible I use to pull for Calvin Pete - He had to google him :P

I used to really love watching Jim Thorpe. Have him google that big guy... :)

You were probably more of a Lee Elder and Charlie Sifford kind of guy, right, Narps?

I used to really love watching Jim Thorpe. Have him google that big guy... :)

You were probably more of a Lee Elder and Charlie Sifford kind of guy, right, Narps?

Well I was "in this world" when Elder's career was in full swing...

I've been out with the family all day, but recorded today's golf. This PVR is cool because I've been able to fast forward through the commercials and check out the golf since I arrived home. Sorry, Narps, my friend.

I'm cheering for Rickie... hope his girlfriend shows up wearing more clothes tomorrow in case he wins...

• Like 1

I've been out with the family all day, but recorded today's golf. This PVR is cool because I've been able to fast forward through the commercials and check out the golf since I arrived home. Sorry, Narps, my friend.

I'm cheering for Rickie... hope his girlfriend shows up wearing more clothes tomorrow in case he wins...

Thanks. Today was a real letdown and a bit shocking to be honest and I don't know why. I just still don't expect it and I should. Who knows... :sigh: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Thanks. Today was a real letdown and a bit shocking to be honest and I don't know why. I just still don't expect it and I should. Who knows... :sigh:

Tiger dropped 38 spots. Jimmy Walker dropped 28. Yikes. Troy Merrit shoots a ten under 61!!! :notworthy:

Tiger 5 under through 10 holes today and 10 under total. Only missed 1 fairway and 1 green so far.... :blink:
  • Like 1

It still kind of amazes me that Tiger is not "in" at Firestone next week. I realize he has been playing like sh*t for a while and he is ranked 2 hundred and sixty something in the world but he won it as recent as 2 years ago and I think 8 times in all. There is no special invite or anything going on there? It would be like him not playing at Arnie's place or Torrey. Just doesn't seem right for some reason... :huh:

It still kind of amazes me that Tiger is not "in" at Firestone next week. I realize he has been playing like sh*t for a while and he is ranked 2 hundred and sixty something in the world but he won it as recent as 2 years ago and I think 8 times in all. There is no special invite or anything going on there? It would be like him not playing at Arnie's place or Torrey. Just doesn't seem right for some reason... :huh:

I believe it's based on WGR,.. no exceptions are made.

Wow, Woods lands on the green, but spins ball into the drink...

I believe it's based on WGR,.. no exceptions are made.

Wow, Woods lands on the green, but spins ball into the drink...

The tyranny of mathematics.

Went to the pool for a bit. Needed to relax after the backspin in the drink. Catch you in a bit.. .

Tiger 5 under through 10 holes today and 10 under total. Only missed 1 fairway and 1 green so far.... :blink:

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwww. Tiger's doing good! Eeeewwwwww

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/726_zpsot2xwc1j.gif

:P

Now for some real golf - Come on Rickie kick some butt!!!!!!!!

Edited by alphseeker

Annoying fans... The beer concession stands are making a killing today.

Indeed. Annoying as hell. A heck of a difference watching and listening the the Open Championship where they seem to have civil and knowledgeable fans...
  • Like 1

I always enjoy seeing a first time winner. Hang on Merritt :ebert:

He seems destined to win it. I see he is married, maybe we will see a new trophy wife?

I might as well hang on and wait for it before I change the channel...
  • Like 1

Couldn't help but notice Jim Nantz had to get his Tiger plug in at the last second as they were signing off. Nantz: "Congratulations to Troy Merritt on his first PGA tour victory, and oh yeah Tiger woods finished with a respectable round of 68" :facepalm: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: