• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Denver Broncos
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions
    • Some shitty team that missed the playoffs (like the imploding Chicago Bears)
  3. 3. Who do you LEAST want to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Denver Broncos
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions

What a beautiful deep ball by the incomparable Tom Brady.

He's all done.

Did he complete a pass tonight more than 15 yards past the LOS that wasn't horribly underthrown?

For Christmas my parents got my son a Russell Wilson game jersey. My wife and I got him a Seahawks pom pom (the hat is pretty good looking). Like a lot of 11 year old boys, he's a front runner, so he likes teams or players that are in the news and successful. He's worried about whether he'll be able to wear them ever again. He's first and foremost a Patriots fan. He certainly wouldn't wear them between now and SB 49, but I told him he can't wear them if the Seahawks win, at least for a while.

I've been reflecting on the fact that in the 8 Super Bowls the Patriots have played in, they've never played a team that I hated through and through. Even the Giants, from f*cking New York, had former BC coach Tom Coughlin.

For Christmas my parents got my son a Russell Wilson game jersey. My wife and I got him a Seahawks pom pom (the hat is pretty good looking). Like a lot of 11 year old boys, he's a front runner, so he likes teams or players that are in the news and successful. He's worried about whether he'll be able to wear them ever again. He's first and foremost a Patriots fan. He certainly wouldn't wear them between now and SB 49, but I told him he can't wear them if the Seahawks win, at least for a while.

I've been reflecting on the fact that in the 8 Super Bowls the Patriots have played in, they've never played a team that I hated through and through. Even the Giants, from f*cking New York, had former BC coach Tom Coughlin.

Apart from the division rivals in the AFC East what teams DO you hate through and through?

Apart from the division rivals in the AFC East what teams DO you hate through and through?

The Steelers, Ravens, Broncos, and Raiders. Before Coughlin took over I would have said the Giants. So, actually, I guess I don't really despise any NFC teams. That might be why I haven't hated the Patriots' Super Bowl opponents. :LOL:

• Like 1

The Steelers, Ravens, Broncos, and Raiders. Before Coughlin took over I would have said the Giants. So, actually, I guess I don't really despise any NFC teams. That might be why I haven't hated the Patriots' Super Bowl opponents. :LOL:

Not even the Cowboys?

For me it's obviously the NFC North rivals, though the Vikings are probably the only one in that group I hate on rival principle. As a Bears fan I'm obligated to hate the Packers more than any other team ever, and I hate the Lions almost as much because of their asshole dirty players.

Other than that, I hate the Steelers, the Cowboys, and the Browns.

Not even the Cowboys?

You know what? I actually loved the Cowboys back when they had Staubach, Dorsett, Preston Pearson, etc. I hate Romo and Jones, but I can't say I hate the Cowboys.

• Like 1

For me it's obviously the NFC North rivals, though the Vikings are probably the only one in that group I hate on rival principle. As a Bears fan I'm obligated to hate the Packers more than any other team ever, and I hate the Lions almost as much because of their asshole dirty players.

Why the Browns? I actually root for them, for the same reason that for years I rooted for the Seahawks. I'd like to see them win it all. Just not in a year when they have to go through the Patriots to get there.

Not even the Cowboys?

You know what? I actually loved the Cowboys back when they had Staubach, Dorsett, Preston Pearson, etc. I hate Romo and Jones, but I can't say I hate the Cowboys.

I actually hated the Cowboys teams ever since SB VI, but what really took my (sports) hatred of them to another level was when our school principal (parochial) who was from Texas brought in these comic books intimating they were God's team because Landry was such an upstanding Christian.

Add to that the number of front running fans they had when I was a teenager and you have the recipe for intense dislike.

Why the Browns? I actually root for them, for the same reason that for years I rooted for the Seahawks. I'd like to see them win it all. Just not in a year when they have to go through the Patriots to get there.

Cause they're the f***ing Browns :LOL:

Nah, one of my friends like the Browns and he doesn't like the Bears, so I have decided to hate the Browns.

He's all done.

Did he complete a pass tonight more than 15 yards past the LOS that wasn't horribly underthrown?

How many Super Bowls did Jeff George play in again? Hell, how many did Dan Marino play in?

This has WHAT to do with the strategic implications of how the Seahawks' defensive game plan will account for the fact that they're facing a QB with one of the worst records this year for downfield accuracy?

Please explain...

He's all done.

How many Super Bowls did Jeff George play in again? Hell, how many did Dan Marino play in?

This has WHAT to do with the strategic implications of how the Seahawks' defensive game plan will account for the fact that they're facing a QB with one of the worst records this year for downfield accuracy?

Please explain...

Because if they run the ball like they did against Indy, and use the short passing game the way they have for most of Brady's career, the number of 15+ yard completions Brady throws will mean nothing.

He's all done.

Please explain...

Because if they run the ball like they did against Indy, and use the short passing game the way they have for most of Brady's career, the number of 15+ yard completions Brady throws will mean nothing.

The Seattle defense.is not Indy's. the short passing game didn't work too well in last years SB. With out the ability to stretch the field and keep guys out of the box a lot of the plays that have worked in the past may not.

Hopefully Sherman and Thomas will be healthy by kickoff.

Edited by laughedatbytime

He's all done.

Please explain...

The Seattle defense.is not Indy's. the short pawing game didn't work too well in last years SB. With out the ability to stretch the field and keep guys out of the box a lot of the plays that have worked in the past may not.

The teams that have beaten them this year have done so on the ground.

• Like 1

He's all done.

Please explain...

The Seattle defense.is not Indy's. the short pawing game didn't work too well in last years SB. With out the ability to stretch the field and keep guys out of the box a lot of the plays that have worked in the past may not.

The teams that have beaten them this year have done so on the ground.

Offensively the Hawks do need to run the ball, and try some read option. Their weak spot is wideout and they'll have trouble with the medium to long throws unless th he play breaks down.

• Like 1