• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Denver Broncos
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions
    • Some shitty team that missed the playoffs (like the imploding Chicago Bears)
  3. 3. Who do you LEAST want to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Denver Broncos
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions

The AFC's really not gonna change much, and hasn't changed much apart from Peyton's switch to Denver. Brady and Manning kinda own the AFC and like last year, it'll be a final showdown for the Super Bowl ticket. The Bengals-Colts game might be fun to watch, but might also just be a game of which quarterback screws up more. Either way, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet New England will go to the AFC championship. If the Ravens somehow beat Pittsburgh (which won't happen), it's a definite yes for the Broncos in the championship.

Either way, I think it'll come down to Brady vs. Manning again in the AFC championship and Brady will win this time, sending the Patriots to yet another Super Bowl, as much as I'd like to see the Broncos try again.

The NFC will actually be competitive enough to be interesting. Whichever team gets through the bad division and injury-plagued mess of the Panthers-Cardinals game is going to get shit on by Seattle. The real fun is on the other side with Detroit vs. Dallas, which I think will be tons of fun. I'd like to see the Cowboys beat the assholes of the NFC North, but I don't see them getting past the Packers. It'll go down to a glorious battle between the Packers and the Seahawks in the championship, and I think Seattle will come out on top again, hopefully without any bad refereeing ;)

In the Super Bowl, it'll come down to the Patriots and the Seahawks, and I think Brady will win the Super Bowl one last time before things start going downhill for him. He's only got a few years left.

My choices:

Who will win:

New England-Seattle

Who I want to win:

Denver. I want them to make up the shitshow of a Super Bowl they gave us last year and win it all.

Who I least want to win:

Green Bay. Come on, now. You don't want these clowns in the Super Bowl, do you? Their fans wear cheese on their heads! You'd much rather root for the Bears as they do a massive cleanup with their coaching staff and possibly a shitload of draft picks.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 2

Green Bay. Come on, now. You don't want these clowns in the Super Bowl, do you? Their fans wear cheese on their heads! You'd much rather root for the Bears as they do a massive cleanup with their coaching staff and possibly a shitload of draft picks.

I'm throwing a penalty flag on YOU! Excessive generalizing about an NFL fan base..... :tsk: :tsk: :D

I don't go near those stupid cheeseheads. Will NEVER wear one......NEVER. :no: :no:

• Like 1

I'm throwing a penalty flag on YOU! Excessive generalizing about an NFL fan base..... :tsk: :tsk: :D

I don't go near those stupid cheeseheads. Will NEVER wear one......NEVER. :no: :no:

:nya nya: :moon:

• Like 1

The AFC's really not gonna change much, and hasn't changed much apart from Peyton's switch to Denver. Brady and Manning kinda own the AFC and like last year, it'll be a final showdown for the Super Bowl ticket. The Bengals-Colts game might be fun to watch, but might also just be a game of which quarterback screws up more. Either way, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet New England will go to the AFC championship. If the Ravens somehow beat Pittsburgh (which won't happen), it's a definite yes for the Broncos in the championship.

Either way, I think it'll come down to Brady vs. Manning again in the AFC championship and Brady will win this time, sending the Patriots to yet another Super Bowl, as much as I'd like to see the Broncos try again.

The NFC will actually be competitive enough to be interesting. Whichever team gets through the bad division and injury-plagued mess of the Panthers-Cardinals game is going to get shit on by Seattle. The real fun is on the other side with Detroit vs. Dallas, which I think will be tons of fun. I'd like to see the Cowboys beat the assholes of the NFC North, but I don't see them getting past the Packers. It'll go down to a glorious battle between the Packers and the Seahawks in the championship, and I think Seattle will come out on top again, hopefully without any bad refereeing ;)

In the Super Bowl, it'll come down to the Patriots and the Seahawks, and I think Brady will win the Super Bowl one last time before things start going downhill for him. He's only got a few years left.

My choices:

Who will win:

New England-Seattle

Who I want to win:

Denver. I want them to make up the shitshow of a Super Bowl they gave us last year and win it all.

Who I least want to win:

I think this is right, although I think it's a toss up whether Seattle knocks off the Pack.

Ironically, it is not Brady that will be most responsible for a Patriots win in the Super Bowl if that happens. It will be Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner.

My choices:

Who will win:

New England-Seattle

Who I want to win:

Who I least want to win:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS all the way.

Just about the same except the team I least want to win the SB Steelers with the Broncos right behind them.

I think this is right, although I think it's a toss up whether Seattle knocks off the Pack.

The Packers can beat 'em. They can win a low-scoring game.

The three keys are 1) run the ball effectively, just like they did against the Lions, 2) control Lynch and 3) keep Wilson from running around at will.

The three keys are 1) run the ball effectively, just like they did against the Lions, 2) control Lynch and 3) keep Wilson from running around at will.

Do we know where the NFC Championship is going to be played? I can't remember who has the home field.

Edited by BowlCity

Do we know where the NFC Championship is going to be played? I can't remember who has the home field.

Pretty sure the no.1 seed are Seattle so if they win through to the Championship game they will have home field advantage.

Pretty sure the no.1 seed are Seattle so if they win through to the Championship game they will have home field advantage.

Damn. Packers are gonna have a tough time playing in Seattle :LOL:

Damn. Packers are gonna have a tough time playing in Seattle :LOL:

Dallas won there, which is the most shocking thing about this season. I'd take the Packers over the Cowboys every day in the playoffs. I think the Packers are the only team that could go into Seattle and beat them.

Only prediction I'm making is that Jay Cutler and the rest of the Bears will be watching from their couch... or a bar stool or something :LOL:

Jay Cutler will accidentally knock over the stool before he succeeds in sitting down.

I think the Patriots will win the Super Bowl because I am pretty sure their coach is Rasputin reincarnated and Tom Brady is the Beast of Revelations.

I said I want the Cowboys to win, but they are also the team I least want to win.

A simple reason for that.... while I do not like the Cowboys and I think Jerry Jones is an absolute clown, I run a large retail operation in Texas. Dallas winning the Super Bowl is good for business. (Woah, wait a second.... I am sacrificing my personal credibility for a buck?! Damn it.... maybe I should join the Kiss Army.)

Edited by WorkingAllTheTime

No way Green Bay is a lock over Dallas

No team is a lock in the playoffs. Anything can and does happen in the playoffs. A turnover here, an injury there, a missed tackle, a bad call by the refs, rotten weather.....

And teams even come out flatter than a pancake from time to time. The Packers of 2011 know that all too well...... :doh:

No team is a lock in the playoffs. Anything can and does happen in the playoffs. A turnover here, an injury there, a missed tackle, a bad call by the refs, rotten weather.....

And teams even come out flatter than a pancake from time to time. The Packers of 2011 know that all too well...... :doh:

I'm still thinking back to that showdown between the Bears and the Packers back in 2010...so close...

• Like 1

I'm still thinking back to that showdown between the Bears and the Packers back in 2010...so close...

Indeed......one or two plays here and there completely change the playoff destinies of several teams. That's what makes the playoffs so great. :haz: :haz:

I predict Romo will be like a deer in the headlights when he realises he's in the play-offs and play like a drunken sailor! And Suh will stamp him into oblivion!

This is one of the few times where I'm actually rooting for the Cowgirls.

I predict Romo will be like a deer in the headlights when he realises he's in the play-offs and play like a drunken sailor! And Suh will stamp him into oblivion!

Oh because it's against the Lions? http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/l/lion-351.gif

Oh because it's against the Lions? http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/l/lion-351.gif

The assholes of the NFC North, yes!