A Madonna Confession: I Love "True Blue" And "Like A Prayer." Do You?

RUSHHEAD666

So I have to admit this. I have been listening to Madonna's third album "True Blue" and her fourth lp called "Like A Prayer."

I have no idea why I love these albums. Perhaps it's the music. I'm not to big on that Prince Madonna song "Love Song" but I dig everything else.

After "Like A Prayer" was done with her music although I do like some of "Frozen."

When I was a kid I liked the first two Madonna albums but now I just can't get into them.

Are there any Madonna fans on this Forum?

I can't stand her now. I thought her Super Bowl performance was terrible.

I hear she has a new album out. More techno crap for the masses??????

I like her two Spanish songs. "La Isla Bonita" and "Spanish Eyes."

Personally I think that these two albums are excellent thanks to Sean Penn ripping out Madonna's heart and shattering it into a billion pieces. Bitterness and sorrow exist throughout these two albums.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

I have no idea why I love these albums. Perhaps it's the music.

Ya think? :LOL: True Blue and Like A Prayer were great albums.

I used to really like Madonna a lot back around the same time period. I agree her music kind of went to crap after that.

• Like 1

When I was younger then I had Madonna as my masturbating object (maybe 10 years ago), thats the only thing that was good with her. :P

TMI ....

When I was younger then I had Madonna as my masturbating object (maybe 10 years ago), thats the only thing that was good with her. :P

Whoa........i didn't need sleep anyway.

Mick

A bit sensitive, are we?

TMI ....

What?

It means "too much information." And besides that, it's not cool to call a woman an object.

• Like 1

TMI ....

What?

It means "too much information." And besides that, it's not cool to call a woman an object.

I think she would be happy if she saw what I just wrote. :P

I used to really like Madonna a lot back around the same time period. I agree her music kind of went to crap after that.

Hahaha! Yep!! We agree! Hey did you ever get Madonna's book back in the late Eighties? It was wrapped in tin foil. There were naked pictures of her in there! I still have my copy and I kept the foil wrapper! It's in mint condition I just can't find it! LOL!

My dad used to spank the monkey to Marilyn Monroe.

I'm a Ginger Lynn FANATIC! LOL!

TMI

TRUE MADONNA INFORMATION

Hahaha! Yep!! We agree! Hey did you ever get Madonna's book back in the late Eighties? It was wrapped in tin foil. There were naked pictures of her in there! I still have my copy and I kept the foil wrapper! It's in mint condition I just can't find it! LOL!

Yeah and I remember how much of a big fuss was made about it at the time. There was a huge waiting list of people trying to get it. Only thing I can really remember about it right now is that Isabella Rossellini was in it.

Yeah and I remember how much of a big fuss was made about it at the time. There was a huge waiting list of people trying to get it. Only thing I can really remember about it right now is that Isabella Rossellini was in it.

I have that book.

You could have it but the other foot of my hall drawer is shorter and Madonna's book is currently below it.

• Like 2

I have that book.

You could have it but the other foot of my hall drawer is shorter and Madonna's book is currently below it.

^^^

I like this guy! :LOL:

True Blue, Like A Prayer, Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light and Confessions On The Dancefloor are fantastic albums.

The debut and Like A Virgin are pretty nifty. And...look guys, I love her work.

• Like 2