Jones vs. Cormier?

Finding IT

We used to have some pretty good MMA discussions here. Anyone have a prediction for the fight?

To be honest I'm not sure who these guys are...

Jon Jones is the Light Heavyweight Champ and is widely regarded as the best P4P fighter in MMA. Daniel Cormier has been beating Heavyweights easily and recently dropped in to the Light Heavyweight division. Money is on Jones but I am going with Cormier.

I went to a seminar that Cormier gave when he was still in Strikeforce and rolled with him for about 2 minutes. I've wrestled a lot of guys but never anyone close to that. We were about the same size and he did anything he wanted with me.

Although Jones is the favorite, Cormier will beat him. Bank it.

Looks like a pretty interesting fight but I like Jones he's just that good. BTW when is this fight?

Saturday night.

Looks like a pretty interesting fight but I like Jones he's just that good. BTW when is this fight?

Saturday night.

Kool this should be a good one.

• Like 1

Not the outcome I expected. Jones's length was the difference in this fight. The only time that Corimer was sinning was when they stood in the center and slugged. Jones has huge leverage against the cage once Cormier gassed on the championship rounds.

Not the outcome I expected. Jones's length was the difference in this fight. The only time that Corimer was sinning was when they stood in the center and slugged. Jones has huge leverage against the cage once Cormier gassed on the championship rounds.

What do you think of this guy fighting tonight that I keep hearing about, Conor McGregor? Is he a hype job or for real, or just another MMA guy?

I was wondering if McGregor was all mouth and no go until he pounded Dustin Porier stupid. That's when I started taking notice. Then he did the same to Dennis Seiver, would have pounded him into jelly if Herb Dean hadn't stopped it. And boy he had all those Irishers goin' in Beantown.

Yeah, he's the real Magilla. Jose Aldo better be ready when they hook up in July, or else it'll be bye bye belt.

Edited by pjbear05

Notorious strikes again. The guy's a nutter but he's f***ing hard as nails.

Is it good though that he spent a long time on his back getting elbowed in the face though??

He does look like a man who just escaped from a Victorian asylum.