IRON MAIDEN

yyzyy

I went to the Toronto show @ the Molson Amphitheatre on August 3rd...What a show! The crowd was fantastic...and we got a little bit of info! In 2006 MAIDEN ARE GOING BACK TO THE STUDIO!!!!!!! And as of late 2006 (autumn), they will be going on tour again...through Europe, USA, and Canada!! ONCE AGAIN HITTING T.O.

I'm stoked!!! Can't wait...oh, and you wouldn't believe how many Rush shirts I saw at the concert...I counted 6, including my Farewell to Kings 'skull'!

1022.gif MAIDEN 1022.gif

THANK YOU!!! I feel awful about missing them for the BNW tour, and the DoD tour they did in the US felt somewhat smaller then it should have been. And to top it off, I will be on the other side of the country when they play the bay area with Ozzfest, next week. This is great news though that they will be once again touring, they are an incredible act to see live.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Aug 4 2005, 03:44 PM)
Ok, I was wrong..  Tix are about $95.  But I still don't think I'm going.

FYI you could talk down the ticket agencies (on EBAY) the day of the show because they HAVE to get rid of them. use the agencies that have the best tickets. i wouldn't mind seeing the show including SABBATH but also don't want to spend much. i'm like whateverz. where are they playing up there mr?

Edited by daveyt

1022.gif Great news!!!!!!! I really hope they do more shows in the US then they did on the DOD tour. But they had just did The Give Me ED till I'm Dead Tour so I did understand that. 2006 is going to be a very good concert year 1022.gif

Oh nice... an Iron Maiden thread

Yeah, too bad there isn't a bigger and more recent thread for them.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/92347-the-official-iron-maiden-thread/page__st__140

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/62237-the-official-iron-maiden-thread/page__st__1200

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

The first time I saw Iron Maiden on tour in concert, and person was support of their "Somewhere In Time" studio c.d., and album called "Somewhere On Tour" in 1987 in Toronto, ON. at Maple Leaf Gardens. I'm looking forward to them releasing their seventeenth studio c.d., and album.

Book Of Souls is a great album.
  • Like 2

They really couldn't have done a better job. I'm not sure what else a Maiden fan could want at this point in their career.

Same. I didn't take to it at first because it came out in a really good year for me, and I was all about Endless Forms Most Beautiful in 2015. When I finally gave it a chance, it was killer!

• Like 1

They really couldn't have done a better job. I'm not sure what else a Maiden fan could want at this point in their career.

Same. I didn't take to it at first because it came out in a really good year for me, and I was all about Endless Forms Most Beautiful in 2015. When I finally gave it a chance, it was killer!

I have my complaints about some of the albums since Bruce got back dragging on for too long. But for some reason on Book Of Souls they made it work even though it's their longest album.

I still say Killers is as good as anything they released after it.

So is the debut!