Happy 2112 Day

Union 5-3992

Yay!!! I'll take it.

Tho personally I think happy 2112 is September 12th it is 9/12 yes but that's 21:12 military time!!!!!!

There was a point that at 9:12pm every day I tried to listen to 2112 but people started to get annoyed the third day in!

Have a merry Christmas!! An happy holidays!!!!

• Like 1

Bust out a profound Rush Lyric everyday at 9:12pm there has to be enough of them!!

" a hey guys just to let you know it's 9:12pm and um ya "you can only grow the way the wind blow on a bare weathered shore""

LOL ya i might just do that!!!!!!

In the rest of the world, today's date is 21/12/2014

That's exactly why I chose this date to register here :yes:
  • Like 1

Everyone should spin side two today in honor. The most underrated side in their catalog....

That and HYF Side 1...

Don't kid around! Definitely 2112 side two is a stoner paradise lololololol :smoke:

Edited by R2U1S1H2
  • Like 2

I had completely forgotten about this, but a member of my staff actually went out of their way to wish me a happy Rush Day that morning. I have nearly 600 people who report to me and I try to know a little about all of them. This person is fairly new and I am still getting to know him, so I was a bit surprised by his connection and had no idea he knew anything about Rush. Sure he might have been kissing up to the boss as he clearly took note of the decor in my office (a lot of Rush and baseball stuff), but he must also be a bit of a fan to know about 21.12. I will keep an eye on that one... he might be a fast riser. Rush fans generally make for good employees. ;) Edited by WorkingAllTheTime
  • Like 2