"Relax" Everyone! Go To It When You Want To Come! Frankie Goes To Hollywood! "Pleasure Dome" Album Rules!

RUSHHEAD666

Yet another masterpiece from the 80's! Lots of political propaganda on this gem. Even a Ronald Reagan impersonator is on this epic album.

Many remember Frankie's number one hit "Relax" but the album has so much more to offer. Including a few solid covers.

My favorite song is the title track, "Welcome To The Pleasure Dome." Very "Xanadu" by Rush. LOL!!

Not musically but lyrically?

Check it out for yourself.

I got a lot of shit back then when I was listening to this album all the time in high school because of the g@y vibe but I didn't really give a shit.

Hell I always liked the Village People too when I was a kid. No wonder I always wanted to be "IN THE NAVY." LOL!

Anyway Frankie Goes To Hollywood is an underrated band. Their second album was a flop but I liked it. It's called "Liverpool."

"RELAX" UNCENSORED!! Viewer BEWARE!

"Welcome To The Pleasure Dome"

The album is killer. Great, bombastic sound and a lot of bass parts that hit right in the face.

My faves are WTTPD, Krisco Kisses, Born To Run, Happy High...shite, the whole album is fantastic.

The world is my oyster, hahaha :haz:

The album is killer. Great, bombastic sound and a lot of bass parts that hit right in the face.

My faves are WTTPD, Krisco Kisses, Born To Run, Happy High...shite, the whole album is fantastic.

The world is my oyster, hahaha :haz:

By the way I absolutely LOVE your ANGEL Avatar!!!!!! "ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!"

• Like 1

I remember this album in my high school years. The audacity of a band releasing a debut double album! And they cover Springsteen!

I have this album somewhere. I have to dig it out...

Oh my!! We must be the very close to the same age!! I wore out my cassette of this double album! I think I was a junior in high school. 1985 right?

I was so disappointed with "Liverpool" but it's not that bad.

Please fiind that album and PLAY IT LOUD!!!