Marilyn Manson

Cygnus 2112

I can point you in the right direction:

The other way.

right.

Can't stand him really. not my style.

Mick

He gave gothic rock and metal a bad name. A poor mans Trent Reznor. Once the hype died down, people saw the music for what it really is: (bad) style, no substance.

• Like 1

He's coming to town in March, and I am thinking of going. Only problem is I only know two or three songs. Can you guys point me in the right direction?

You're lucky - I don't know any songs..! :P

• Like 1

I point you in this direction :haz: >>>>> http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-listen-to-alice-cooper--7.png

Much better.

Alice was very hesitant about Marilyn Manson for a while, but ended up touring with him, stating it was inevitable... I don't know about that, Alice.

He's coming to town in March, and I am thinking of going. Only problem is I only know two or three songs. Can you guys point me in the right direction?

The only one's I really know is School's Out and Eighteen...

For Alice, I know loads of his songs. It's Marilyn Manson's songs I know zilch. Edited by Babycat
  • Like 2

For Alice, I know loads of his songs. It's Marilyn Mason's songs I know zilch.

I was teasing. I don't know any either but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone... :)

For Alice, I know loads of his songs. It's Marilyn Manson's songs I know zilch.

I was teasing. I don't know any either but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone... :)

F :fuckinputer: :fuckinputer: :fuckinputer: :fuckinputer: ing predictive text!
  • Like 1

I think the Narp would like some Cooper.

I love Alice! :wub:

I know some Alice music. He is from my day. Love the guy too because he quit the drugs and drinking and took up golf instead and loves the game. I admire that....
  • Like 2

I like some of his stuff. Like him or not, he did hit a nerve with the kids from that period. I've met many a lady who went through their marylin Manson phase . He came out at the perfect time. H

He was like a really dark and evil , and heavier, version of The Cure. For some reason, a lot of the girls I knew who loved the cure on the 80s , the 90s Manson girls had the same dark vibe.

Edited by Xanadoood