Suggestions to Reel in a New (Soon To Be) Fan

pfrushfan0122

Good places to start are anything from Hemispheres-Signals. If he likes synthy stuff Grace Under Pressure is a good choice.

As for a taste of the whole catalog and an awesome performance either Rush in Rio or R30 for sure.

Good places to start are anything from Hemispheres-Signals. If he likes synthy stuff Grace Under Pressure is a good choice.

As for a taste of the whole catalog and an awesome performance either Rush in Rio or R30 for sure.

Not Counterparts?.... :)
  • Like 1

Counterparts is my favorite album but obviously not one of the albums that "defines" their sound or style of music.

• Like 1

Ah beat me to it, lol.

CP is a good way to keep Rush to ourselves :LOL:

Mick

• Like 2

Ah beat me to it, lol.

The debut is a good way to keep Rush to ourselves :LOL:

Mick

Fixed...

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

Mick would agree with that one but I wouldn't. If the dude likes to rock then I say go for it. I do agree however that it is not near to their "sound" that dominates their career. He could start with VT as a strategy to make everything sound incredible after....
  • Like 1

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

Mick would agree with that one but I wouldn't. If the dude likes to rock then I say go for it. I do agree however that it is not near to their "sound" that dominates their career. He could start with VT as a strategy to make everything sound incredible after....

VT is incredible.

Eat my poo!

• Like 1

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

VT is incomprehensible...

Eat my poo!

Must have had some fiber recently aye?.... :)
  • Like 1

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

VT is incomprehensible...

Eat my poo!

Must have had some fiber recently aye?.... :)

You should know. Ur tasting it.

• Like 1

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

VT is incredible.

Eat my poo!

VT at middle of the pack for me but definitely one I have no trouble enjoying

Secret Touch and Earthshine :haz:

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

VT is incredible.

Eat my poo!

VT at middle of the pack for me but definitely one I have no trouble enjoying

Secret Touch and Earthshine :haz:

It is 13th for me.

But an 8/10. Not my fault they recorded 12 classics in a row that i rate higher...VT is just beautiful, and worth many patient listens (man, i used to really hate it!).

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

The debut too my friend. you are preaching to the choir.

Mick

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

Mick

Lorraine and I are are planning an all out assault to work on that one too :madra: . Miracles have been worked with you so hope springs eternal.... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

:sigh: :popcorn:

I think the "poo" talk was a "one and done" so sit back and enjoy. Here ya go :d13: to go with the popcorn... :)

Ah beat me to it, lol.

Mick

Fixed...

Mick

Lorraine and are are planning an all out assault to work on that one too :madra: . Miracles have been worked with you so hope springs eternal.... :)

Yea. Keep dreaming. If i want zeppelin i'll listen to Zeppelin, lol

Mick

Chain Lightning or Limelight

Sounds good...

Imagine the two of them in the same sentence? :facepalm:

My two favourite songs!

• Like 1