ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: H. P. L., Solar Federalist no. 294

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 294th Solar Federalist badge to H. P. L....

H. P. L., you have assumed control....

2112badge_294.jpg

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 294...Congratulations!

Also, your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and below is a mini-badge that you can add to your sig, if you wish. Congrats!

:rush: 2112badgeONLY_294.gif :rush:

I'll be brief...

blah blah blahblah blahblahblah blaaaaaaah! blah? blahblah! ...

No, ok, seriously.

This means a lot to me. Not just to show a badge but because it's a symbol of my belonging to this community. When I arrived here, after lurking alt.music.rush for years, I was also a part of many different online communities. Guess what, I left them all behind, except this one. There must be a reason for that.

My thoughts go to people like Necro, Ladyrushfan, Geds, Pags and many others, whose Rush-related (or not) shenanigans kept me in awe for a long, passionate time. And since things come in waves, love to my pals Treeduck, HatchetPete, Earl, Lorraine and all the ones I'm forgetting.

Also many thanks to you, 73, for being a great admin and always replying back to me with respect and fairness.

Thank you all.

• Like 6

:blink: ..... :rfl: Seriously congrats on this great honor.... :cheers: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It will be hard to top your speech, dear friend, but I think it is wonderful that we would share such a momentous day! :) If only our YBG boss paid his employees in a timely fashion, we could perhaps hit the Rush hot spots today and kick up our heels.

Congratulations, HPL, and wear that badge proudly! :hug2: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 1

Congrats and welcome to the HH, H.P.L.! :ebert: :clap: :cheers:

Good job in your regular posts and of course, good job for the European desk of the YBG.

• Like 2

Congrats and welcome to the HH, H.P.L.! :ebert: :clap: :cheers:

Good job in your regular posts and of course, good job for the European desk of the YBG.

I'll say. We just whizzed through Vatican City with HPL in our midst and left the Swiss Guards in the dust. :)

• Like 2