5 dayz of Ozzy

custom55

So I guess Ozzy isn't going to be doing an album with Sabbath anytime soon.

Ozzy was awful live on the 13 tour. Seeing him live now holds no attraction for me.

did you see sabbath on their last tour?

I would assume ozzy sucks but I'd like to see him just to say I saw him

So I guess Ozzy isn't going to be doing an album with Sabbath anytime soon.

Ozzy was awful live on the 13 tour. Seeing him live now holds no attraction for me.

did you see sabbath on their last tour?

I would assume ozzy sucks but I'd like to see him just to say I saw him

I did. It was the first time I ever saw the Ozzy era (or 3/4 of it) band. I went because I thought it might be the last chance I got. But Ozzy's voice was not good.

I saw Sabbath with Gillan, I saw Dio on the Last in Line tour, I saw the Dio era as Heaven and Hell, and I saw Ozzy on the Diary (about 2 weeks after Rhoads died), Speak of the Devil and Bark at the Moon tours. You should go if you get the chance. Just don't expect Ozzy to sound good.

I saw Black Sabbath last March in Brooklyn and I thought they were fantastic. Great sound and the band was tight. Ozzy's voice was ON but maybe because it was the opening night on that leg of the tour.

I heard an interview this week with Ozzy and Sharon, and Black Sabbath are meeting next week to decide their next step. Whatever it is, it will be the final ( album, tour, both with or without Bill Ward, etc ).

I'm still a fan and would see them again. It was a wall of sound.

http://youtu.be/YvPV_TlS5KA

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

Five days of me? Gosh, thanks... :blush: :fury:

Saw them live last year, pretty effing good. Ozzy needed a couple of songs to warm up, but he did fine.

Yeah, I hear they're going for one last round of album/tour, then retiring. Hope so, 13 rocked.