Anyone here that doesn't like Hemispheres?

Lorraine

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Hemispheres?

Yes. :(

Wait...do you mean that you have changed your vote??

This is a watershed moment! Why did no one pick up on this when you posted it last evening? This will turn the whole thread on its ear! (Or perhaps just turn it into a party)...

What is it that compelled you to do so?

This is a watershed moment! Why did no one pick up on this when you posted it last evening? This will turn the whole thread on its ear! (Or perhaps just turn it into a party)...

The overall beauty of side two. I can't hate an album with La Villa or The Trees. And…I might like Prelude a little.

• Like 2

The overall beauty of side two. I can't hate an album with La Villa or The Trees. And…I might like Prelude a little.

Keep going and I am proud of you. It only gets better from there... :cheers: :codger:
  • Like 3

Wherever did Seque go? Him n Mick were all gangbusters a few days ago about Hemispheres, thought we and rush convinced him about the Hemispheres aura, then crickets...

Wherever did Seque go? Him n Mick were all gangbusters a few days ago about Hemispheres, thought we and rush convinced him about the Hemispheres aura, then crickets...

Mick went off to attend a special family occasion for a few days.

I saw it last night, but I figured he was coming down with a severe case of Segue-itis.

But it's for the greater good, isn't it?

:LOL:

No, not if next week he'll be flip-flopping back.

No one ever does that around here.

:unsure:

Perhaps we need to start a new thread - no, perhaps even an entire subforum - called the Hemispheres Ambivalence Therapy Group. A place to go when you are waffling in your feelings about the greatest album Rush ever made. A place where you can be set straight, made whole again.

Perhaps we need to start a new thread - no, perhaps even an entire subforum - called the Hemispheres Ambivalence Therapy Group. A place to go when you are waffling in your feelings about the greatest album Rush ever made. A place where you can be set straight, made whole again.

Someone could go there and listen to the sound of crickets.

For a long time I've said AFTK is my favorite album, but now it's Hemispheres. I love the title track too much for it not to be.

:( ...

For a long time I've said AFTK is my favorite album, but now it's Hemispheres. I love the title track too much for it not to be.

Sorry Narp. If it helps any, they're practically even to me and I'd still put three songs from Kings in my top five versus just the one from Hemispheres. That Book II though! Best song ever! :madra:

My wife's favorite album is AFTK too. I wonder how she'll feel about this betrayal.

• Like 1

Let it be known that Hemispheres is by no means my favorite album. I still loathe the last fifteen minutes of the title track. Prelude may have won me over, but I'm afraid that's all.

Sorry Narp. If it helps any, they're practically even to me and I'd still put three songs from Kings in my top five versus just the one from Hemispheres. That Book II though! Best song ever! :madra:

My wife's favorite album is AFTK too. I wonder how she'll feel about this betrayal.

You're wife obviously has great taste as well. Although they were made back to back they have a different flavor to them in my view. My first studio album love will remain just that... :)
  • Like 1

Oh, he's around...just doesn't spend time in this thread, really. (Not anymore, anyway).

Too bad. Although I did not agree with alot his musical preferences, it was enjoyable seeing Rush and "music of the spheres" from a different perspective. And LC ain't half bad neither!

Guess he was joking about liking hemispheres and needed to get away from most of us droolin over it.

You're wife obviously has great taste as well.

Not really, she married me. :syrinx:

• Like 1

Hems is now back in my top ten, and it is climing!
  • Like 1

Hems is now back in my top ten, and it is climing!

Very interesting...

I think you should devise some type of Segue-meter, just for this thread...where anytime someone wanted to check in to see how it's faring with you, he or she would just have to look at the Segue-meter... :LOL:

What has made it improve? Are you feeling more connection to it?

• Like 1