Judas Priest "Defenders Of The Faith" expanded

Rushman14

We've had the discussion before, but it needs to be brought up again.

Dave Holland f*ckin sucks! I enjoy 80s Priest, but they sound like a completely different band, and I blame Holland. Listen to Stained Class and then Defenders. Priest were a scary , gothic band in the 70s.

And he's a rapist. Why's he gotta f**k up everything he touches

I do prefer 70s priest but this album is pretty great. dave holland sucks and he's a kiddy diddler but I don't even think les binks could have saved some of the weaker stuff they put out in the 80s. thankfully, there are only a few duds on this one
  • Like 1

It's interesting to note, looking at the tracklisting on disc 2 & 3 that Priest played the whole of DOTF on the Defenders tour except for Eat Me Alive. I wonder why they left just that one song off?

I finally listened to the first 2 discs. The remastered album is absolutely stellar. The first concert disc is great too, but some of the tracks are played at too fast a tempo for my taste. Desert Plains is a good example of this. It spoils the feel of the song a bit.

I'll listen to the second half of the concert tomorrow. The set list is great. They play every song off Defenders except Eat Me Alive. I bet that tour was incredible.

I finally listened to the first 2 discs. The remastered album is absolutely stellar. The first concert disc is great too, but some of the tracks are played at too fast a tempo for my taste. Desert Plains is a good example of this. It spoils the feel of the song a bit.

I'll listen to the second half of the concert tomorrow. The set list is great. They play every song off Defenders except Eat Me Alive. I bet that tour was incredible.

I noticed that yeah, I was starting to think my CD player was going nuts or something!