The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

I have finally figured it out. The Age of Zelix exists only in the [so called BRAIN] of John Rodgers.. Why? I wish I knew that, but as it is only the words mental aberration of Character [look it up] come to mind Zelix, I know that you do not believe you are a God, nor do you have the ability to vestow any blessings or other godly stuff on the world. I Too like Babymrtal, and admire their talent! But you'll forgive me for saying that you do not deserve world wide worship. You're a good guy, and that's It! [hear that John?]

l3LuaZd.gif

The Anti-Zelix is strong in you. I will ask Zelix to grant you long life and happiness anyway. Zelix is Love and J-Pop Metal.

So. How long have you had this other account, eh?

:banana:

BLASPHEMY

I swear by the Lords of Kobol the Zelix account IS NOT a sock puppet of mine. I'm just a man embracing "inlightenment" and solid gold awesomeness.

• Like 1

I have finally figured it out. The Age of Zelix exists only in the [so called BRAIN] of John Rodgers.. Why? I wish I knew that, but as it is only the words mental aberration of Character [look it up] come to mind Zelix, I know that you do not believe you are a God, nor do you have the ability to vestow any blessings or other godly stuff on the world. I Too like Babymrtal, and admire their talent! But you'll forgive me for saying that you do not deserve world wide worship. You're a good guy, and that's It! [hear that John?]

l3LuaZd.gif

The Anti-Zelix is strong in you. I will ask Zelix to grant you long life and happiness anyway. Zelix is Love and J-Pop Metal.

So. How long have you had this other account, eh?

:banana:

BLASPHEMY

I swear by the Lords of Kobol the Zelix account IS NOT a sock puppet of mine. I'm just a man embracing "inlightenment" and solid gold awesomeness.

And a VERY Healthy FANTASY LIFE!

4pYFSay.gif

• Like 1

Praise be to the God known as Zelix! He made it rain after about 40 days and 40 nights (give or take), and some thunder and lightning too, and now it's much cooler in temperature!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 2

Praise be to the God known as Zelix! He made it rain after about 40 days and 40 nights (give or take), and some thunder and lightning too, and now it's much cooler in temperature!

ZELIX DIDN'T DO THAT! NYAH NYAH N' NYAH NYAH!

Sorry, BC, but I can't see why ANYONE would basically tell John that his delusion is HELPING. This only makes him believe his delusion!

TUathWX.jpgD'OH!

• Like 1

He is truly wondrous.

• Like 1

THAT was FUNNY!!! [and an appropriate observation to this whole Zelix thing.

l3LuaZd.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Blessing be upon you on this Zelix day. :bacon: :whipgirl:

Too bad you don't have the 'stuff' to be able to bless ANYONE!...Sorry, take a look at REALITY, dude!

l3LuaZd.gif

Blessing be upon you on this Zelix day. :bacon: :whipgirl:

Too bad you don't have the 'stuff' to be able to bless ANYONE!...Sorry, take a look at REALITY, dude!

l3LuaZd.gif

Don't make Zelix smite you for blasphemy, pal. :whipgirl: :givebeer: :blaze:

You couldn't smite an amoeba, you twit.

qZ2cAX3.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

It's too bad you were not a double-Zelix, then we could just refer to you as a "zna stain" Edited by tks95747
  • Like 2