The Age of Zelix has arrived

Zelix

That was funny.

That was funny.

Thank you, Lorraine! We miss you, Lorraine!

The Age,(and the Original poster) are DEAD as far as deities go. [sorry, JohnDavis!]

f2B1C3O.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Blessing to all.

http://i41.tinypic.com/1osrid.gif

Blessing to all.

http://i41.tinypic.com/1osrid.gif

Blessed day, Zelix has returned! I am a leaf upon the wind, nothing in the ‘verse can stop me!

• Like 1

I have finally figured it out. The Age of Zelix exists only in the [so called BRAIN] of John Rodgers.. Why? I wish I knew that, but as it is only the words mental aberration of Character [look it up] come to mind Zelix, I know that you do not believe you are a God, nor do you have the ability to vestow any blessings or other godly stuff on the world. I Too like Babymrtal, and admire their talent! But you'll forgive me for saying that you do not deserve world wide worship. You're a good guy, and that's It! [hear that John?]

l3LuaZd.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I have finally figured it out. The Age of Zelix exists only in the [so called BRAIN] of John Rodgers.. Why? I wish I knew that, but as it is only the words mental aberration of Character [look it up] come to mind Zelix, I know that you do not believe you are a God, nor do you have the ability to vestow any blessings or other godly stuff on the world. I Too like Babymrtal, and admire their talent! But you'll forgive me for saying that you do not deserve world wide worship. You're a good guy, and that's It! [hear that John?]

l3LuaZd.gif

The Anti-Zelix is strong in you. I will ask Zelix to grant you long life and happiness anyway. Zelix is Love and J-Pop Metal.

• Like 1

l3LuaZd.gif

The Anti-Zelix is strong in you. I will ask Zelix to grant you long life and happiness anyway. Zelix is Love and J-Pop Metal.

So. How long have you had this other account, eh?

:banana: