Daily Horoscope....

sundog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i believe there's a lot of validity to astrology for those who know how to do it properly, but horoscopes are ridiculous. That those little paragraphs are supposed to apply to 1/12th of the human race sarcasm.gif - it's probably what the person who writes advice columns comes up with off the top of their heads during the last half hour of their work days!

if one really wants answers, i've found magic 8 balls to be accurate 100% of the time.

thanks to the advice of my magic 8, i quit my job, stop to get 10 cents worth of gas every mile when driving, buy only orange or purple socks, drink 2 cups of cough syrup a day and spend a lot of time licking my elbow. i know it sounds strange to some, but magic 8 is never wrong!

http://log.jones-online.de/wp-content/images/8ball2.JPG

http://www.infinitygc.com.au/shop/images/magic-ball.jpg

Today for Virgo

Helping others is the best way to help yourself. Not only will it give you a much-needed sense of perspective, it will bring a sense of possibility to those that you are helping. Find a worthy cause.

soo true smile.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 4 2005, 10:30 AM)
i believe there's a lot of validity to astrology for those who know how to do it properly, but horoscopes are ridiculous. That those little paragraphs are supposed to apply to 1/12th of the human race sarcasm.gif - it's probably what the person who writes advice columns comes up with off the top of their heads during the last half hour of their work days!

I second that. I don't believe in horoscopes. I think that what happens during the day depends on what you do.

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 4 2005, 11:06 AM)
Today for Virgo

Helping others is the best way to help yourself. Not only will it give you a much-needed sense of perspective, it will bring a sense of possibility to those that you are helping. Find a worthy cause.

soo true smile.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'm a Virgo too D! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 4 2005, 07:09 PM)
Today for Virgo

soo true smile.gif

Really? WICKED!!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 4 2005, 09:08 PM)
tongue.gif

Relax, and just have fun with this!

No worries, just IMO! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

Aug 5, 2005-Aug 7, 2005

Your belief in yourself and your own abilities can really make the difference on Friday. Your personal charm and charisma could really be peaking this weekend. It'd be a great time to make a fresh start in an old relationship, to take things to the next level in a developing relationship, or to take the initiative in finding a new relationship.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Today,

If there's one thing you absolutely can't stand, it's seeing someone being treated unfairly -- it simply offends your sense of what's right. At this time, you're feeling fierce and just raring for a good fight. All you need is a cape and you'd be a veritable champion for anyone who's been pushed aside or walked on. Your motives are laudable and your powers formidable, so go ahead and find a worthy cause or person to defend.

I Need to find a nice quiet place today, which I DO NEED!!! Work CO-workers are driving me nuts!!! so after work, i'm hitting the books (Harry Potter most likely) biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 4 2005, 09:56 PM)
Today for Virgo

soo true smile.gif

Me too, so thanks for the horoscope D! smile.gif

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Aug 5 2005, 12:05 PM)
Today for Virgo

soo true smile.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Hooray!

this could become a VIRGO thread! biggrin.gif

Steer clear of individuals who are constantly whining and complaining. Avoid giving in to the demands of others. Don't lend money or possessions -- you won't get either back. 3 stars

The number of stars after your horoscope refers to the quality of day in store. Five stars will be a great day, one star not-so-good.

Hahaha... a three star day you say... my day was sooo bad, I'm negative stars.

But then when I come in here... it gets sooo much better wub.gif

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Aug 5 2005, 10:05 AM)
Today for Virgo

soo true smile.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 5 2005, 03:01 PM)
Today for Virgo

soo true smile.gif

Hey I think your on to someting there! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 5 2005, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 5 2005, 03:01 PM)
Today for Virgo

soo true smile.gif

Hey I think your on to someting there! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

So what does it say for today D?

Today August 6th

Does a recent taste for adventure have you itching to get beyond the borders of your usual comfort zone? This craving may be newly acquired, but it speaks directly to some age-old needs you've put on the back burner for far too long. Right now you feel invincible and ready to try anything, especially if it's not normal or part of your routine. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, explore the possibilities.

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 6 2005, 05:53 PM)
Today August 6th

Does a recent taste for adventure have you itching to get beyond the borders of your usual comfort zone? This craving may be newly acquired, but it speaks directly to some age-old needs you've put on the back burner for far too long. Right now you feel invincible and ready to try anything, especially if it's not normal or part of your routine. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, explore the possibilities.

I have to think about this one.... laugh.gif , but thanks D!

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Aug 6 2005, 03:54 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 6 2005, 05:53 PM)
Today August 6th

I have to think about this one.... laugh.gif , but thanks D!

no problem! biggrin.gif

And today I got......

August 6, 2005

Your intuition should be very strong right now, and your dreams could be providing you with plenty of valuable insights as well. You might find yourself obsessing over certain issues when there's really no point in it. Just be careful not to burn any bridges right now. New opportunities should be on their way soon.

wub.gif Another positive biggrin.gif

Archived