Who would you spend a day with?

YYZumbi

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to spend a day with?

If you had the choose to spend a day with one of the guys from Rush, who would it be?

Spend a day with Alex, playing golf all day.

Spend a day with Geddy, talking about baseball and go to a baseball game.

Spend a day with Neil, driving around on small roads on motorbike.

Alex.

Coz I want crazy, and he bring the crazy!

We could wear pinnies, bake cupcakes and then hit the town and basically crash at every party and just bring the house down...

...who good resist a Lerxt/Segue party?!

Cupcakes, beer, and rock...

All my life needs!

• Like 1

Neil and I would wind up arguing.

Geddy would be too guarded to have any fun with.

Alex would be the most open and congenial.

...join me and Alex...together all three of us can make Neil laugh (he smiled at the RRHOF thingamy).

I will leave you alone with Geddy

...join me and Alex...together all three of us can make Neil laugh (he smiled at the RRHOF thingamy).

I would have the time of my life with you and Alex. We'd all be laughing up a storm all day long.

I honestly Would not want to meet any of em........i know me......and i would wind up telling them recent relases have been.....um.......kinda sucky. I stay away from meeting bands/artists i enjoy for that reason......i'm serious. I have no editing equipment, lol

Mick

• Like 2

I would have the time of my life with you and Alex. We'd all be laughing up a storm all day long.

I want this to happen...we need to kidnap Alex...

If I had the time to spend a day with someone it'd be with a chick.

Cristina Scabbia...serving ice cream off her belly.

I'd love to hit the course with Alex. Hopefully we'd both get plastered while golfing and head back to his place for an epic drunken jam :haz: Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch

So I would spend the day with Geddy, interviewing him on camera. Maybe have him give me a tour of his pad and collections of crap.

I choose Geddy because he is the most laid back, direct, and most insightful of the three. I could ask him pretty much anything about the other two and their perspectives and could probably get a reasonably accurate response.

Neil is pretty self-indulgent (which is fine) but he'd go on too many tangents that aren't related to the band (and a lot more time would be required to sift through this lengthy interview footage).

Alex would be fun, but he jokes around a little much and his insights are a little less reliable than the other two.

And I could probably coax Geddy into doing a couple acoustic songs on camera.

• Like 1

I'd hang out with both Geddy and Alex and you couldn't pay me enough money to hang out with someone who doesn't have the common courtesy to say Hi to his own fans.

Honestly I would probably have a great time with any of the three guys. I would love to go on a car trip with Neil. I bet he would be fun to talk to on a long trip. With Geddy I would love to talk basses and touring some of the fun stories he would have about them. Or possibly go hiking with him since it sounds like that's something he likes to do. Not sure exactly what I would do with Alex since I don't really like golfing. But I'd sure I'll think of something. :LOL:
  • Like 2

I think I would bore the crap out of any one of them.

I would too probably.

Since this is a hypothetical situation, then you wouldn't have to be boring...hypothetically. :)

Golfing with Alex would be fun. I would have chosen Neil but my I'm afraid my Rush shirt might set him off ;)

And you might drift off from boredom part way through the day....