Bamm Bamm and the Lemon Slug - Neil Peart Update Dec 2015

Tony R

"At some point during that marathon [car repair] operation I was lying under the car trying to loosen or tighten something, and I looked up and saw a guy and his son walking through the paddock—the dad wearing a Rush T-shirt. I smiled to myself and thought, “If you only knew!”"

very glad I read the whole thing this time. so the tour starts in atlanta on may 14th! woo hoo!

Glad I didn't....
  • Like 1

"At some point during that marathon [car repair] operation I was lying under the car trying to loosen or tighten something, and I looked up and saw a guy and his son walking through the paddock—the dad wearing a Rush T-shirt. I smiled to myself and thought, “If you only knew!”"

And I thought to myself "an actual Rush reference!" :)

• Like 3

Sounds like he was almost tempted to run up to them and introduce himself (talk about role reversal).

But I'm also surprised that he didn't shoot them.

• Like 1

The timing of this is uncannily close to Spaghetti's alleged return.

I'm starting to suspect that Spaghetti really is Neil.

I always suspected Neil of self-hatred, but DAYUM... :o

He might be a closet attention whore.

He's still a big teenager at heart, I guess. :huh:

That was so funny..not often that Tooele gets a shout out..Neil has lots of places in Utah he likes which is nice but I know I will never get to see him but thanks for the link, enjoyed it :Neil:
  • Like 1

I hope this a new trend for him.. Talking about cars instead of landscapes and animals I mean
  • Like 1

And Bamm Bamm Rubble is perfect! Sort of has a double meaning lol

Upside down flint rubble bubble double post ..

Ya I'm weird

Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 1

I hope this a new trend for him.. Talking about cars instead of landscapes and animals I mean

If it is, he'll lose a lot more readers than he'll gain. Unless he's going for the NASCAR crowd.