My Geddy Drawing

LittleRushmonkey

So. My art homework was to draw a celebrity. Naturally I chose Geddy and this is the finished result. I think his head is quite good but his hands look like feet (with extremely long toes) :( .

Anyway, hope you like it. :D

10805760_476059292556843_2275620434507114468_n.jpg?oh=d01ae18bca4165287b357d015a464bac&oe=550B240B&__gda__=1427834685_299dfe08d0c9f729ad8cd5454f39f0f2

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 2

Nice job. Drawing hands is very hard. I've heard that for whatever reason, drawing four fingers + a thumb seems to almost always look odd, which is why cartoon characters only have three fingers.
  • Like 1

It's better than anything I could do. If any RUSH zealots take offence, tell them it's really a depiction of Steven Wilson.

How long did you spend doing it?

Thanks foghorn :) . I spent about a day drawing it. Maybe two. Wasn't more than two though

Nice job. Drawing hands is very hard. I've heard that for whatever reason, drawing four fingers + a thumb seems to almost always look odd, which is why cartoon characters only have three fingers.

Thanks, my fingers always end up looking like sausages for some reason.

Start drawing people wearing snow gear, that way everyone can be wearing mittens :chickendance:

• Like 1

Start drawing people wearing snow gear, that way everyone can be wearing mittens :chickendance:

One of my studio mates in university did not like drawing feet. Whenever we had a nude model, he would try to depict him/her in socks! :LOL: The results were often more amazing than they probably sound.

• Like 3