Are these songs good?

savagegrace26

Are these songs good?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Is Red Tide a good song?

2. 2. Is Available Light a good song?

3. 3. Is Different Strings a good song?

So I talked to a former Rush roadie yesterday named Herbert. He told me that Geddy, Alex, and Neil all love these three songs mentioned here and they've been itching to play them for years. They only reason they don't is because Neil can't adapt his new post-Gruber free form playing style to the two songs from Presto and refuses to go back into his old animatronic robotic playing style to pull them off. And they've rehearsed an acoustic version of Different Strings for several tours but Alex is adamant that he switches to electric for the solo near the end but Geddy insists that they keep it all purely acoustic. They've apparently been fighting about it for a decade and Neil simply refuses to play it at all now because he's tired of Ged and Al's childish arguing about it. Hoperfully they'll grow up and figure out a way to compromise about it soon. Anyway, Herbert is a really cool guy. I told him about TRF and he already knows about it and wants to join here but he saw some offensive posts from some guy named "Spaghetti Lou". I told him Spaghetti can't post here anymore so hopefully Herbert will stop by soon and tell us all what songs the band really likes. Edited by savagegrace26

So I talked to a former Rush roadie yesterday named Herbert. He told me that Geddy, Alex, and Neil all love these three songs mentioned here and they've been itching to play them for years. They only reason they don't is because Neil can't adapt his new post-Gruber free form playing style to the two songs from Presto and refuses to go back into his old animatronic robotic playing style to pull them off. And they've rehearsed an acoustic version of Different Strings for several tours but Alex is adamant that he switches to electric for the solo near the end but Geddy insists that they keep it all purely acoustic. They've apparently been fighting about it for a decade and Neil simply refuses to play it at all now because he's tired of Ged and Al's childish arguing about it. Hoperfully they'll grow up and figure out a way to compromise about it soon. Anyway, Herbert is a really cool guy. I told him about TRF and he already knows about it and wants to join here but he saw some offensive posts from some guy named "Spaghetti Lou". I told him Spaghetti can't post here anymore so hopefully Herbert will stop by soon and tell us all what songs the band really likes.

Is this a spoof or is it for real?

He exists in my mind. That's "real to me.

Sparkly buttons and unicorns make Segue very berry.

• Like 1

I'm going to give Available Light another spin right now...

Geddy performs at the peak of his eighties powers.

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE

I agree with you about this. His voice is exceptional on this album.

Purely vocally, I think PoW, HYF, and Presto were the apex.

• Like 1

So I talked to a former Rush roadie yesterday named Herbert. He told me that Geddy, Alex, and Neil all love these three songs mentioned here and they've been itching to play them for years. They only reason they don't is because Neil can't adapt his new post-Gruber free form playing style to the two songs from Presto and refuses to go back into his old animatronic robotic playing style to pull them off. And they've rehearsed an acoustic version of Different Strings for several tours but Alex is adamant that he switches to electric for the solo near the end but Geddy insists that they keep it all purely acoustic. They've apparently been fighting about it for a decade and Neil simply refuses to play it at all now because he's tired of Ged and Al's childish arguing about it. Hoperfully they'll grow up and figure out a way to compromise about it soon. Anyway, Herbert is a really cool guy. I told him about TRF and he already knows about it and wants to join here but he saw some offensive posts from some guy named "Spaghetti Lou". I told him Spaghetti can't post here anymore so hopefully Herbert will stop by soon and tell us all what songs the band really likes.

Is this a spoof or is it for real?

Spoof. But VERY well done. :)

I'm going to give Available Light another spin right now...

Geddy performs at the peak of his eighties powers.

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE

I agree with you about this. His voice is exceptional on this album.

Purely vocally, I think PoW, HYF, and Presto were the apex.

Yes, completely agree! But the albums from PeW-GUP were astonishing vocally.

The seventies for me was equally impressive, but he sounded different (but suited the music perfectly. His Hemispheres style, for example, would have been completely inappropriate on an album like Hold Your Fire!).

Oui, ces trois chansons sont très hauteur de génial. Cela ne peut être contesté en toute logique connue.

je suis d'accord avec cette affirmation. :)

• Like 1

Yeah, theyre good. AL the best of the three.

This post is genius!

• Like 1