Terminator: Genisys - A Trailer for a Trailer

savagegrace26

Serioulsy, they made a trailer for the trailer...

What is this world coming too?

Are the Terminator fanbois all stoked about this one?

Previews for Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Terminator redos all within in a week.

Hollywood is on a roll.

• Like 1

Pass on all three....

Wha? The first one rules.

Never seen any Star Wars and not interested in start'in now...

Pass on all three....

That's just crazy talk. It was made before 1980. You should be all over it!

Pass on all three....

The first movie was all the rage when I was finishing high school. I had no interest then and I definitely don't now. Weird I know...

Are the Terminator fanbois all stoked about this one?

Yeah man, I love (most) of the Terminator movies. My dad must've rented the first one for me on VHS 20 times as a kid.

For the record, Genisys isn't a reboot, it's the 5th installment.

Re: AHNULD too old- I guess it's that he was sent way way back in time to when Sara Connor was a kid, and that his skin and bio material aged over that time to the present (?) day. I'd much rather have an older Arnold play the T-800 than the CGI thing we got in Salvation or a whole new actor completely. I'm all for it.

Edited by Del_Duio

Pass on all three....

The first movie was all the rage when I was finishing high school. I had no interest then and I definitely don't now. Weird I know...

Hmmm. Kind of like how you stubbornly missed out on Hold Your Fire and Presto for 20+ years. Maybe you should reconsider and watch the original Star Wars trilogy...

I have all the movies. For me, the best one is the second one.

I agree. T2 rocks. :)

T2 is great but T1 is even greater. T1 is tight and concise and it's tension doesn't let really let up at all and is really a masterpiece of efficient and economic storytelling. And it's amazing what they accomplsihed with such a limited budget.

T2 drags in some spots and it's climax is much weaker than the original and the whole "non-violence" message feels shoehorned and unncessary. A great movie yes, but has some flaws while the original is lean and has a terrific tone that doesn't stop from beginning to end.

T2 is great but T1 is even greater. T1 is tight and concise and it's tension doesn't let really let up at all and is really a masterpiece of efficient and economic storytelling. And it's amazing what they accomplsihed with such a limited budget.

T2 drags in some spots and it's climax is much weaker than the original and the whole "non-violence" message feels shoehorned and unncessary. A great movie yes, but has some flaws while the original is lean and has a terrific tone that doesn't stop from beginning to end.

agreed. T1 is perfect. T2 is awesome though.

• Like 1

I kind of consider them two parts of the whole, like Alien and Aliens. James Cameron directed part two of both of those and they have the same feel.

I kind of consider them two parts of the whole, like Alien and Aliens. James Cameron directed part two of both of those and they have the same feel.

Cameron directed T1 also. And you mean T2 and Aliens have the same feel right? Which i agree with.

Alien and Aliens have a completely different tone though.

Pass on all three....

Hmmm. Kind of like how you stubbornly missed out on Hold Your Fire and Presto for 20+ years. Maybe you should reconsider and watch the original Star Wars trilogy...

Makes sense but I think pretty much memorizing all of the original Star Trek series is enough "geek" factor for me... :)

Cameron directed T1 also. And you mean T2 and Aliens have the same feel right? Which i agree with.

Alien and Aliens have a completely different tone though.

Right. T2 and Aliens have the same feel.

Pass on all three....

Makes sense but I think pretty much memorizing all of the original Star Trek series is enough "geek" factor for me... :)

You can never be too much of a geek. :)