What are you sick of?

savagegrace26

I'm sick of the lack of Spaghetti Lee posts!

I'm also sick of this really nerdy band...can't remember their name...hmmmm...oh yeah! Rush!

I'm sick of pop music's fascination with Buts (AKA the booty, behind, rear, rump, etc.)
  • Like 2

I'm sick of pop music's fascination with Buts (AKA the booty, behind, rear, rump, etc.)

Does Beneath, Between & Behind count?

I am sick of (besides Savage) this forum, but still I am staying...

Don't ask me why...

Don't ask you why you are sick of the forum?.... :huh:

I'm am sick of hearing these questions and statements from you walk-ies.....over and over. I'm not counting kids cause it's my job......but grown adults over and over......just.......DO SOME RESEARCH!!!!!! Yes i've actually heard all of these statements and questions, lol

Mick

• Like 3

I'm am sick of hearing these questions and statements from you walk-ies.....over and over. I'm not counting kids cause it's my job......but grown adults over and over......just.......DO SOME RESEARCH!!!!!! Yes i've actually heard all of these statements and questions, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNoVSusaAVE

Mick

Yipes. :(

• Like 1

Pop music is bad enough but these bands with instruments that don't "rock" and sound like typical top 40 crap make me sick like Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, One Republic et al.

the two party system - Just switched to green.

Monsanto - EVIL company. I have a right to know what's in my food.

Reality tv stars who are famous for being famous.

People who see black and white on the Ferguson issue or most issues instead of gray. Neither two were saints. He shouldn't have been killed, but still...

Comic book movie fatigue - Sony and Marvel wants to make a movie about Peter's aunt as a youngster. How about an original idea for once? There's more to cinema than comic books, reboots and remakes ffs.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNoVSusaAVE

Mick

This reminds me of a story a friend told me. She is of Asian descent and previously worked as a waitress. She would occasionally have people speak very slowly to her (as in the video), or tell her, "Wow, your English is very good. Where did you learn to speak it?" Her answer? "Delaware, where I was born." :eyeroll: :facepalm:

• Like 1

Don't ask me why...

Don't ask you why you are sick of the forum?.... :huh:

Please don't ask that.

I'm sick of the phrase "Black Friday". It makes me stabby.

• Like 1

I'm sick of people who think their crap doesn't stink and who think they are better than others.

I'm sick of the self-righteous hypocrites.

I'm sick of liars.

I'm sick of the government thinking that I'm a mindless imbecile who would actually believe their lies.

I'm sick of a lot of things, but not of TRF. :)

• Like 5

Don't ask me why...

That's an insult to the members here, some of whom have tried very hard to be kind to you in spite of the fact that you criticize and label us jerks.

Even if you don't like me, I like you.

• Like 3

Don't ask me why...

That's an insult to the members here, some of whom have tried very hard to be kind to you in spite of the fact that you criticize and label us jerks.

Even if you don't like me, I like you.

:goodone: but its getting more difficult every day....